Profile for Denise Vosny > Reviews

The Haunted Airman [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Pattinson
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2009
This review is from: The Haunted Airman [DVD] (DVD)
I really like this movie. I haven't read the book so I can't comment on how like or unlike it is regards to the book. if you are one of the millions and millions of screaming girls that loved Edward Cullen then this might not be the right movie for you (loving Rob myself I know other movies that would suit the twilight teen better like Harry Potter where he has a part that would suit you better). I loved the 'scary' parts and think that this movie is great for watching late at night when you want to see some Robert Pattinson not including the vampires or geeky looks:D Rob does know how to act (he's not just a teen idol) and this is one of his best performances according to me seeing as it's so far from the twilight world as possible!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2010 4:43 PM BST

Bad Mother's Handbook [DVD]
Bad Mother's Handbook [DVD]
Dvd ~ Catherine Tate

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny funny funny, 11 April 2009
This review is from: Bad Mother's Handbook [DVD] (DVD)
Okay I must tell you all to see this one. It's hysterically funny at points and I really loved it! Catherine Tate is fantastic as the mother of Charlotte who gets pregnant at 17. You follow Tate's character Karen alongside Charlotte and the grandmother throughout a year. Daniel Gale played by Robert Pattinson is a great character in this film being the 'helper' when things between Karen and Charlotte doesnt work out due to the unexpected pregnancy and due to Karen being even more upset when she finds out that she's adopted. Its a great movie that shows the relationships between you and your kids, grandparents and grandchildren and teenagers in between. I'm a huge Rob fan so of course I would love this movies since I see it as his best role but I wasn't prepared to just love the whole plot and all the people in it like I do. It's great for a shorter sort of laughing your pants off movie and I will recommend everyone to at least give it a try and then they can always fall in love with it like I did.