Profile for Pauline W. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down - wondering and worrying about all the characters, especially Fern. x, 8 Aug 2014
Oh my! What a fabulous style of writing! Perfect for this story; a little worrying and obviously meant to disturb the reader.
It did remind me a bit of, 'We need to talk about Kevin.' That is meant as a compliment to Karen.

Deliver Us From Darkness: The Untold Story of Third Battalion 506 Parachute Infantry Regiment during Market Garden (General Military)
Price: 1.29

3.0 out of 5 stars A perfect time to publish this book. It will appeal to so many readers., 8 Aug 2014
I found this book a little too technical for me, although on saying that it does seem very well researched and definitely well writton.

The Universe Doesn't Give a Flying Fuck About You (Epic series Book 1)
The Universe Doesn't Give a Flying Fuck About You (Epic series Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars for this little, epic, (oxymoron) gem. Thank you., 8 Aug 2014
Inspirational, and thought provoking. Yes, it makes you think; do the people who, 'ask the universe for help' actually think of the vast universe as their God? And if so, and it works for them, perhaps it is the answer to what we have been puzzling about since time began.Or, like Johnny's thinking, we only have our insignificant little selves to blame if things go wrong and if we want things to go right,we, ourselves must do something 'epic'. But either way, Jonny, I and loads of my friends, think you are epic. And when is it coming out in hardback?

Paul O'Grady - The Biography: The Biography
Paul O'Grady - The Biography: The Biography
Price: 1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul O'Grady - The Biography, 4 May 2014
So funny and at the same time so touching.To read Paul's writing is like listening to him speaking; very genuine and easy to read.

Camp David
Camp David
Price: 3.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Camp David, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Camp David (Kindle Edition)
Very interesting and enlightening. David Walliams is frank and honest and comes across as very genuine. A nice read, light hearted and easy reading.

A History of Britain
A History of Britain
Price: 2.29

4.0 out of 5 stars A History of Britain, 4 May 2014
A good reference book for history enthusiasts.Easy to read and very informative without too many dates to interfere with the story.

Me Before You
Me Before You
Price: 3.32

3.0 out of 5 stars Me Before You, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
A moving scenario, but typical of today's type of popular literature. An easy read. I know people who have found it very emotional. But I just found it a good read.

The Six Wives Of Henry VIII
The Six Wives Of Henry VIII
Price: 6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars The Six Wives Of Henry VIII, 4 May 2014
This book gives a clear picture of each individual wife, both physical looks and nature. It is well written to help us understand Henry's character and the lure, or not, of all his wives.

Main Charger For Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Main Charger For Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Offered by tanco Impex
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Main Charger for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, 4 May 2014
Does what it supposed to do. Good value and well worth the money for total peace of mind.
Would recommend it

Franny and Zooey
Franny and Zooey
by J. Salinger
Price: 6.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Franny and Zooey, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Franny and Zooey (Paperback)
I am a great fan of J.Salinger, but found this book a little too 'off the wall'.for my taste.
However,I would recommend it to other Salinger fans as they might like it. It is a classic.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3