ARRAY(0xaa0417f8)

Pixel RW-221/E3 Wireless Shutter Remote with E3 Type Terminal for Canon DSLR
Offered by UK Highland Photography
Price: 22.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little device, 2 Mar 2014
This wireless shutter remote is so useful! I don't know how I managed without it. I've had it for a few months now and have to say that it works perfectly. It is so easy to use, and works just like the shutter release on the camera; to focus all you have to do it hold it in slightly and you hear the camera do its focusing sound. I haven't tried using it from very far away yet, but I'm sure it would work perfectly anyhow.

Trust Slimline Widescreen Tablet 16529
Trust Slimline Widescreen Tablet 16529
Price: 47.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, 2 Mar 2014
So I bought this tablet nearly a year ago now, and have to say it has been hell! It slows down my laptop every time I plug the damned thing in, it can never keep up with my drawing and comes up with the blue wheel of loading, and the writing thing constantly becomes unresponsive. I was recommended this by people who have no clue what good technology is, and wish I had chosen a nice Wacom Bamboo for a little more money! Absolutely fed up with this rubbish now, please people, save yourself the hassle and get a "trusty" Wacom.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 inch Tablet - Grey (ARM Cortex A9 1.4GHz, 16GB, Wi-Fi, BT, Android 4.0)
Offered by Qbit Distribution
Price: 278.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for drawing fanatics, 1 Aug 2013
My main reason for purchasing a windows 8 or android tablet in the first place was to be able to draw on either Photoshop or Sketch Book Pro/Express, as my current graphics tablet was a pain. I wanted something on which I could draw upon the screen, problem was that the only android tablet with a digitaliser stylus (pressure sensitivity) was the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, and the option of buying a windows 8 tablet with a decent processor for speed while drawing with a separate Wacom pen would prove quite expensive. After watching quite a few videos on how the tablets worked when drawing, I decided that the best value would be the Note 10.1. I've been using it for a couple weeks now, and have got to say it is fantastic! I went with the Grey version, as I had read a review saying that they thought the White version looked rather plastic-y, although I should think it wouldn't have looked too bad. It is 16GB, and I think that is enough for a while, but there is the option with this tablet to have a micro SD card up to 64GB if you feel you need more space, although I'm not sure apps save one those, don't think so. I play games and draw on it mostly, runs very smoothly and I'm glad I got this one. Trust me, if you can draw on it without it crashing/ glitching etc.. then it can run pretty much anything smoothly.

Best Friends (From Now On)
Best Friends (From Now On)
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 24 Jun 2013
Such an amazing Parody of What's Going On - He-Man song >.< Absolutely obsessed with it! Shame it doesn't download the video as well though, because they've done such a great job on the animation as well, kept to the 70's He-Man styled cartoons.

Sony PlayStation 3 12GB Super Slim Console
Sony PlayStation 3 12GB Super Slim Console
Price: 134.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Great console, but not enough HDD, 7 Jan 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
The PlayStation it's self is a great looking machine, weighs about half of the original 60GB Phat PS3 (which is what I've decided to upgrade from) and is quieter when running. However, I don't like the way the disk tray opens any more; the snazzy way the disks used to just slide into the PS3 has been taken away, now you have to press a button to open the quite flimsy disk compartment and place the disk onto the PS3, then slide the disk compartment "door" back into place. If you are used to having the PS3 stood upright rather than lying down like a DVD player, then you'll have difficulty using the disk tray on this machine. The worst part about this PlayStation however is the hard drive. 12GB is way too small, especially if you download games and TV shows/films from the PlayStation store. I tried playing Skyrim first, but because I put a few films on the PlayStation HDD it wouldn't allow me to play the game as it stated that Skyrim needed about 4GB of space to create game and save data, not totally sure if this is only for Skyrim, or whether this is for all the games to use, but if this 4GB was only for Skyrim, then for all the games I play, I'd need a lot more space than 12GB. Anyhow, if you don't mind buying a new HDD to go into the PS3 Super Slim, and don't mind messing up the warranty while switching the HDD, and can look past the flimsiness of the machine, then this is the PS3 for you! However, if you can't, try and find one of the normal PS3 2010 Slims, I tried to buy one from Game, but they'd ran out the day I went to get a new PS3.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2013 8:00 PM GMT

Cassandra Hot Water Bottle Double Ribbed (2 Side) - Colours May Vary
Cassandra Hot Water Bottle Double Ribbed (2 Side) - Colours May Vary
Offered by Thehealthcounter
Price: 3.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Different Water Bottle, 17 Sep 2012
I didn't receive a Cassandra hot water bottle, I received a ComfiSURE hot water bottle instead, which I found strange. This hot water bottle however is perfectly fine, and is a perfect alternative, double ribbed on both sides and with a plastic plug so you don't burn yourself. And just to say, I got a purple one, so at least it's different from the typical pink.