Profile for Rosie Posey > Reviews

Content by Rosie Posey

Rosie Posey (Norfolk, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Olay Anti-Wrinkle Instant Hydration Moisturiser Serum
Olay Anti-Wrinkle Instant Hydration Moisturiser Serum
Offered by max trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and soft, 27 Sept. 2013
I have been using this for a while now but find it quite hard to get hold of in the shops so have decided to have a repeat order of it and the system works really well. I would recommend this to anyone. It is nice to use and makes your skin feel so smooth and soft.

Joseph Joseph Flume Folding Draining Mat - Dark Grey
Joseph Joseph Flume Folding Draining Mat - Dark Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars No longer water logged!, 27 Sept. 2013
I have a glass section on top of my draining board which has no grooves in it to clear the water. I thought this drainer might do the trick and it does, I no longer have water everywhere and it looks good too. Would recommend,

Dog Rocks 200G
Dog Rocks 200G
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Green grass, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Dog Rocks 200G (Misc.)
I bought this as I am fed up with brown patches on the lawn. It says it takes 6 weeks to work so I cannot really see a difference at the moment. My dogs drink from a water fountain and I don't know if it is just a coincidence, but the water in it seems to stay cleaner for longer and also I no longer have the build up of scale in it. Would recommend.

Am-Tech 15 LED Solar Pir Light
Am-Tech 15 LED Solar Pir Light
Offered by Energy Efficient Systems

5.0 out of 5 stars Night vision!, 27 Sept. 2013
I did not know what to expect as the price is so reasonable for this light but I was pleasantly surprised. It was very easy to install and gives a good amount of light. I wanted it to go near my wheelie bins, which are out of the way, and it comes on just as I approach them and gives a good light and enough time to dispose of your rubbish. Would recommend.

William Armes Wrought Iron Effect, 75 x 45 cm
William Armes Wrought Iron Effect, 75 x 45 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Sept. 2013
This mat is well made, looks good and is quite sturdy. Not much more I can say really. I will probably be getting another one for another doorway .

Safe and Sound Seven Day Detachable Pill Box
Safe and Sound Seven Day Detachable Pill Box

5.0 out of 5 stars All sorted, 27 Sept. 2013
I sent for this when my dog had to start taking many more pills. It is really good as you can just take a section out if you want to go out for the day and take that day's tablets with you. Also very sturdy. Would recommend

Gablemere Ornamental Tree Seat
Gablemere Ornamental Tree Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice view, 27 Sept. 2013
This seat is a put together job but does not take much effort to do this. It is quite heavy so I needed some help and the competed seat looks lovely around the tree. The cat likes it too!

13" Non Stick Fondant Sugarcraft Craft Rolling Pin By Flissy
13" Non Stick Fondant Sugarcraft Craft Rolling Pin By Flissy
Offered by AHLplus

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 27 Sept. 2013
I read the reviews of this rolling pin and was a bit worried when I saw somebody had taken sandpaper to it! Thought I would order one anyway and it is really nice. Have used it and it is nice to no longer see the join from a shorter pin.

Kitchen Craft Hamburger Maker with 100 Wax Discs
Kitchen Craft Hamburger Maker with 100 Wax Discs
Offered by EKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Burger delight, 1 April 2013
Following all the coverage regarding beef I decided to make my own burgers. I have made them without a press, they tasted okay but disintegrated when cooked. I bought this burger maker and it is wonderful. Very easy, you can vary the thickness of the burgers according to taste and each one turns out perfect. We have just tried them for our lunch and the remainder have gone in the freezer. I would recommend this if you want to make them yourselves.

Emma Barclay Angelica Christmas Tablecloth, Red, 60 x 84 Inch
Emma Barclay Angelica Christmas Tablecloth, Red, 60 x 84 Inch
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Christmas, 13 Mar. 2013
Have been looking for ages for a replacement of my red tablecloth. This one is good quality, really pretty with just enough sparkle so that is does not look too much. Liked it so much I bought one in another size for my table is not extended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3