Profile for P. Skelhorn > Reviews

Content by P. Skelhorn

P. Skelhorn "Skelcrew" (UK)

Stronger Than Ever
Stronger Than Ever
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great debut, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Stronger Than Ever (MP3 Download)
Love this track

Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, 5 Oct 2013
Fantastic movie and total roller coaster...even great for non Star Trek fans. The 3D isn't overdone and some good extras to keep the geeks happy

TW Steel Unisex Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Black Rubber Strap TW120

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch and at a bargain price, 22 Feb 2013
I've been looking for a new watch for a while and this caught my eye but was too expensive in the shops. So happy it was in the sale and it's a great watch . It looks great and it's not too heavy. Somehow looks like more than "just a watch".

Brown Leather Bracelet with Stainless Steel Clasp - 202mm
Brown Leather Bracelet with Stainless Steel Clasp - 202mm
Offered by Suay Design
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bracelt, 21 Jan 2012
Delivery was very fast and it was a great item. It made a wonderful surprise present and the quality of the item is very good

Kinectimals  - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360 )
Kinectimals - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360 )
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 11.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for the younger ones and totally cute!, 12 Nov 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We bought this for our 4 year old for Christmas but had to give it a try just to make sure it will be ok for her. There are some sections that she'll need "grown up" help on to understand but otherwise it's purrfect! The graphics are great, the characters incredibly cute and we were hooked into it straight away. We've realised it's not going to just be a game for her as we're all going to want to play. I look forward to the arguement on Christmas day over who gets what character!

Apple iPod Touch 8GB 2nd Generation (discontinued by manufacturer)
Apple iPod Touch 8GB 2nd Generation (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod Touch, 12 May 2009
I bought this not only to use as an MP3 player but also to use as a sound system at home with the JBL docking station. My first thoughts on using the iPod touch were "Wow..this is sooo cool!!". It is so responsive, intuitive and I just love it. I like the iTunes software but also the fact you can download MP3s straight from Amazon. I've had it a few weeks now and I still think it is a fantastic bit of kit and in my experince it is a VERY good MP3 player.