Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ozeri Touch 200 KG / 440 LBS Digital Bathroom Scale -- Measures Weight, Body Fat, Hydration, Muscle and Bone Mass with Auto Recognition Technology for 8 Personal Profiles
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and looks stunning!, 14 April 2014
I've only had these a week, but love them. They seem to be really accurate and the fact that you can add lots of different profiles on them is great. They work better on a hard floor and our only level hard floor is in the kitchen so that is where they live. They are so attractive that I'm quite happy to have them there, and it encourages me to use them rather than others that I've kept under the bed. They are quite light as well. So much so that I'm tempted to take them on an upcoming all inclusive holiday so that I don't come back a stone heavier as usual!

Bonfire Night
Bonfire Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good Ricki Thomas story..., 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bonfire Night (Kindle Edition)
I've read lots of these and enjoyed every one. Initially I thought they were a bit wordy, and got too involved with thoughts/feelings aside from the main story which made them rather clumsy to read, but I've grown to appreciate that now and I really enjoyed the twists and turns in this one. Good characters, good plot, good writer. Thanks!

Feng Shui For Dummies
Feng Shui For Dummies

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and fun!, 24 Jan 2014
Love it. Not too serious but some good ideas.

Never really been a fan of the 'for Dummies' books, but I've really enjoyed this one.

Pokémon Y (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokémon Y (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Re-Play (Video Games & Movies) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Yey! At last!, 24 Jan 2014
Bought for my 6 year old son as he's just finished the Black and White versions, and the whole family love it!

Seems a long time since the Black and White's came out and I'd given up hope of there ever being another!

Hotties Microhottie Microwave Hot Water Bottle - Leopard Print
Hotties Microhottie Microwave Hot Water Bottle - Leopard Print

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shape!, 24 Jan 2014
Bought for my teenage daughter as she suffers from tummy pains every month. It's a good size and its flat shape is perfect for her to hold against her tum.

Also good for those chilly nights of course.

Emma's Doll (Picture Puffin)
Emma's Doll (Picture Puffin)
by Brian Patten

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 24 Jan 2014
A must for children of all ages. My little boy is 7 and he still likes hearing this at bedtime. It's a lovely story with simple and attractive pictures.

Pokemon Kyurem Vs. the Sword of Justice (including Keldeo bonus game card)  [DVD] [2013]
Pokemon Kyurem Vs. the Sword of Justice (including Keldeo bonus game card) [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Kunihiko Yuyama

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 10 Jan 2014
The UK seems to be short of Pokemon dvd's unless you have a player that will play region 2 or whatever it is (USA). We don't and so we are grateful for any we can get hold of. This is another good one, and the special card that came with it made my little boy extra happy!

Google Nexus 7 Tablet Case - Black Carbon Fibre Print PropUp Stand Case Cover with integrated stand function and magnetic sleep sensors (Fits all Nexus 7 versions - 8GB, 16GB, 32GB Wi-Fi & HSPA+). With 2 x Screen Guards Included & BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by OGADGETHUB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Jan 2014
I bought this for my little boy who got a Nexus 7 from Santa and he loves it. It looks smart and is nice to touch. Holes in all the right places and great for watching tv.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox 360)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good Lego game, 10 Jan 2014
My favourite is still Lego Star Wars (the first episode) but they are all good and ever so playable. I've been playing this with my little boy and we love it.

Andrex White Toilet Tissue 9 Rolls (Pack of 5, Total 45 Rolls)
Andrex White Toilet Tissue 9 Rolls (Pack of 5, Total 45 Rolls)
Offered by Sapphire Fashions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 Jan 2014
Got these on repeat order and it's great not having to buy them at the supermarket. They are loads cheaper this way too. Only thing is, you need a decent amount of space to store them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3