Profile for Cake Queen > Reviews

GB eye Ltd, World Map, Maxi Poster, (61x91.5cm) GN0214
GB eye Ltd, World Map, Maxi Poster, (61x91.5cm) GN0214
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 29 Dec. 2015
Nice size but not as clear as a map I bought on here previously. Very good to have all the flags however and fine for my 8 year olds

GROHE 32843000 Eurosmart Cosmopolitan Kitchen Tap
GROHE 32843000 Eurosmart Cosmopolitan Kitchen Tap

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 29 Dec. 2015
Great bubbly water!

Magnetism (Penguin Great Loves)
Magnetism (Penguin Great Loves)
by F Scott Fitzgerald
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 29 Dec. 2015
It may be a classic but I put it down halfway and haven't picked it up...

Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie-12 oz by Sundial [Beauty]
Offered by My Beauty Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Deliciously creamy, 29 Dec. 2015
A little goes a long way. Very moisturising. Would certainly recommend

Cool Giraffe 2016 - Diary Large Soft Touch - 16 x 22cm
Cool Giraffe 2016 - Diary Large Soft Touch - 16 x 22cm
by teNeues
Edition: Diary

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost great, 29 Dec. 2015
As expected from this company, lovely, quality feel to the cover; it's soft and smooth plus a great colour. But the inside pages are lower quality than the hardback diaries I've been buying from them for years....maybe recycled paper but it's not clear.

Kids' Rug - Play Carpet - Football Pitch - Green, Size:120x170 cm
Kids' Rug - Play Carpet - Football Pitch - Green, Size:120x170 cm
Offered by Rug24

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 20 Dec. 2015
Very nice quality, soft and thick with a bright green colour. Really lifts the room. My two boys have used it as an "analysis board" where they've mapped out different attacks and defence moves so they're happy!

Stationery Island Magnetic Glassboard - 45x60cm - White - Lifetime Guarantee - Scratch Resistant Glass Memo Board - Concealed Fixing (45x60cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and glossy, 20 Dec. 2015
Just to be clear Stationary Island sent me this product to review. However they must have read my mind as I have just had a similar one installed in my office at work!

This board is lovely, shiny and perfectly formed. It's not too big so won't be too imposing in a room. It came with a blue chalk pen, a pen holder and two magnets as well as wall fixtures which we havent yet used. Great to have a magnetic board as well as a family notice board...it currently has our Christmas dinner menu on it and "don't forget to buy..." lists. And in contrast to ordinary whiteboards the glass gives your writing a shadow making it seem a little fancier; it sits very nicely alongside our gloss kitchen cabinets. I happily recommend this

AMAZING SALE NOW ON-Stationery Island Premium Chalk Pens - Pack of 10 neon colour markers. Used on Chalkboards, Windows, Labels, Bistros, Glass, Whiteboards. Water based dry wipe erasable pen - 6mm Chisel Tip - 60 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Offered by Stationery Island

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely vibrant colours, 8 Dec. 2015
The pens themselves are great. Lovely vibrant colours and easy for my 8 year olds to use. However I've been using them on a wooden cupboard door I painted with blackboard paint and they've left their mark....perhaps the door is porous so the pens aren't at fault? But I can't completely wipe the marks away either with a dry or wet cloth so I'll have to repaint the door at some point which is a shame
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2015 11:44 AM GMT

El Naturalista Solar, Women's Desert Boots, Desert Humo, 7 UK
El Naturalista Solar, Women's Desert Boots, Desert Humo, 7 UK
Offered by naturschuh-kontor

2.0 out of 5 stars baggy, 11 July 2014
these were strange - too loose and just not a good fit. sent them back

El Naturalista Senda, Women's Sandals, Chocolate, 7 UK
El Naturalista Senda, Women's Sandals, Chocolate, 7 UK
Offered by naturschuh-kontor

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy heels, 11 July 2014
I can't wear heels - but I wore these all day for a wedding and virtually forgot they were on my feet. v v comfortable (for heels that is - still wouldn't wear them to go walking in!!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5