Profile for Kaila Kaarle > Reviews

Content by Kaila Kaarle

Kaila Kaarle

The First Nudie Musical Poster Movie 11 x 14 In - 28cm x 36cm Cindy Williams Stephen Nathan Diana Canova Bruce Kimmel Alan Abelew Alexandra Morgan
Offered by Poster Junction - Located in USA

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with area code, 26 Oct 2010
I bought this video from amazon uk and when I got it and put into my player I got the warning that I have wrong area code in my player (area 2) and I must change it to area 1 ( = US) to play it. There is a warning that tells me that I can change area code only a very limited number of times and after that it cannot change anymore.

I changed it to the US and could look at the video. I liked the movie. Some nudes are included in it and the plot and the actors are ok. After I change my area code back to europe I guess I can no longer look at it. This means Amazon uk sells movies that cannot be used in europe. Not a good thing si it.

The Snake Stone (Yashim the Ottoman Detective)
The Snake Stone (Yashim the Ottoman Detective)
by Jason Goodwin

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and exotic, 14 Jun 2010
I am not a great fan of detective stories but combined with an exotic environment like Ottoman Istambul made the story quite enjoyable. I have read also other stories/books from that environment and find it interesting to learn of other types of worlds than our northern european one.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Plain abuse, 14 Jun 2010
I did not like the book. I browsed it through as I quite soon understood that the only thing in this book is to force a pretty and happy girl into submission. This kind of stories usually end in the girl learning that she really wants to be a slave and nothing else. I've seen similar ones and I don't enjoy this kind of love.