Profile for Mark > Reviews

Content by Mark

Mark

Datel Wireless and Network Adaptor (Xbox 360)
Datel Wireless and Network Adaptor (Xbox 360)
Price: 34.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 20 Dec 2013
I've had this for a month or so now and it works very well. Does exactly what it says on the tin and is easy to install.

Genuine Original Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Black Synthetic Leather Slip Pouch Case Cover Wallet
Offered by SWH DIRECT LTD
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It's tight at first but loosens quickly, 20 Dec 2013
The pouch is a good quality product that is well made. It's tight at first but quickly loosens to become a very good fit. Perfect product for someone who wants to protect their phone without a bulky case.

Le Creuset Wine Accessories WA143 Aerator/ Pourer
Le Creuset Wine Accessories WA143 Aerator/ Pourer

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't know really if this works, 20 Dec 2013
I bought this a while ago and quickly stopped using it. To be honest, I can't tell the difference in taste. Maybe it works, I don't know, but any difference it makes is very small.

Leifheit Cabino Squeegee Cleaning Shower Cubicle
Leifheit Cabino Squeegee Cleaning Shower Cubicle
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and hard wearing, 20 Dec 2013
I bought this squeegee because a cheaper one had fallen apart. I've had this for well over a year now and it is still as good as new.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Black
Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover Case - Black
Offered by Olympus International Ltd
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 20 Dec 2013
The case fits my Galaxy S4 well. It was tight at first but has loosened quickly to be a very good fit. Perfect case for anyone who doesn't want something too bulky to protect their phone.

Transcend JetFlash T3 - 8 GB ultra-tiny USB Flash Drive TS8GJFT3K (Black)
Transcend JetFlash T3 - 8 GB ultra-tiny USB Flash Drive TS8GJFT3K (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very reliable, 20 Dec 2013
I have used this USB drive for a couple of years and it still works very well. It has survived being on my keys for the whole time including being dropped and thrown about many, many times. Robust product and works well.

Onitsuka Tiger Unisex-Adult Runspark OG SU Navy, White Trainer D200L 5001 9 UK
Onitsuka Tiger Unisex-Adult Runspark OG SU Navy, White Trainer D200L 5001 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 20 Dec 2013
I have had these trainers for well over a year now. They are still in good condition even though I treat them pretty rough.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Leather-Effect Case - Navy Blue
Samsung Galaxy S3 Leather-Effect Case - Navy Blue
Offered by DeviceFun
Price: 4.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Case is too small, 20 Dec 2013
Quite simply, the case is too small for the phone. I previously bought a similar case for a Galaxy S4 that was tight at first and loosened quickly to become a very good fit. I bought this case for a Galaxy S3 - it was very tight at first and I expected it to loosen also. It never has. The phone speakers do not line up with the holes in the case and it is difficult to take the phone out.