Profile for Mrs H. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Have the tissues ready!, 31 May 2016
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I really loved this book. I read it when it first came out when it was recommended by a friend. A very moving book which had me in tears. I re-read it recently as my book club chose the sequel After You to read and as I read many books I wanted it fresh in my mind to follow up with After You. I would highly recommend this book together with the sequel.

January: Calendar Girl Book 1
January: Calendar Girl Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed The Calendar Girls Series January through to December following ..., 29 Jan. 2016
I really enjoyed The Calendar Girls Series January through to December following Mia's journey. However, all the books were fairly short reads and I do feel it could have at least been condensed into possibly two books and not twelve.

Noisy Nora
Noisy Nora
by Rosemary Wells
Edition: Library Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Noisy Nora (Library Binding)
I love this book. I read it to my own kids, the youngest now about to turn 30, but unfortunately their copy was chewed up by the dog, so when I found it was still in print, I ordered a copy for my grandson.

Age, Sex, Location
Age, Sex, Location
by Melissa Pimentel

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed this book and couldn't put it down, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Age, Sex, Location (Paperback)
Well worth a read! I thoroughly enjoyed this book and couldn't put it down. Very funny!

Before We Met
Before We Met

5.0 out of 5 stars Before we Met, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Before We Met (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. I certainly didn't see this plot coming and found it very gripping. I couldn't put the book down and I would certainly recommend it.

Hardpressed (The Hacker Series, Book 2)
Hardpressed (The Hacker Series, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hacker Series, 27 April 2014
Really, really enjoyed both Hardwired and Hardpressed and cant wait until the third in the series, Hardline comes out. Read both books in two days. I just couldn't put them down. Well written.

No Turning Back (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 1)
No Turning Back (The Kathleen Turner Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Kathleen Turner Series, 24 April 2014
I have really enjoyed this series of books. Lots of twists and turns. I have read No Turning Back (Series 1), Turn to Me (series 2), Turning Point (Series 3), Out of Turn (Series 4) and Turn on a Dime (Blane's Turn) in eight days!! I am desperately waiting for Point of No Return (Series 5) due out on 20th May. I couldn't put these books down.

The Darling Girls
The Darling Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars The Darling Girls, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Darling Girls (Kindle Edition)
A really good story of how three women are brought together by the death of the man they all love.

The Mini Break
The Mini Break

4.0 out of 5 stars The Mini Break, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Mini Break (Kindle Edition)
I was really beginning to enjoy this book but then it ended. Is that it? Very short story! I was so disappointed.

We Bought a Zoo [DVD]
We Bought a Zoo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Damon

5.0 out of 5 stars We Bought a Zoo, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: We Bought a Zoo [DVD] (DVD)
A really good 'feel good' film. Thoroughly recommend this film. Quite sad in parts but it is a lovely family film.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3