Profile for Alan > Reviews

Alan

Dear Darlin'
Dear Darlin'

5.0 out of 5 stars Dear Darlin' - Sally Barker from The Voice, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Dear Darlin' (MP3 Download)
Sally Barker has a unique voice, the first time I heard her sing it on The Voice I immediately thought, if that ever gets released I will buy it. Tom Jones hit the nail on the head when he said "her voice moves me", her voice moves me too in an emotional way, beautiful!

BIRUGEAR SlimBook Leather Folio Stand Case with Screen Protector for Acer Iconia A1-810 - 7.9 inch Android Tablet PC Wifi 3G
Offered by BlueMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Birugear SlimBook Leather Stand for ACER, 14 Feb 2014
I bought this for my Goddaughter along with the ACER Tablet for her Christmas gift, she loves it and uses it every day

Nilfisk Wall Hook
Nilfisk Wall Hook

5.0 out of 5 stars Nilfisk Wall Hook, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nilfisk Wall Hook (DIY & Tools)
This item was easy to fit and once fitted it helps me to store my Nilfisk pressure washer and save space

Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Series 3 340s, 14 Feb 2014
I purchased this for my Father who is 88 years of age, I have the same model and he liked the look of it. He loves it finding it easy to use, it gives him a perfect shave, he is so happy.

Case4Life Black/Blue Digital SLR Camera Bag Holster Carry Case for Nikon SLR D Series - D3100, D3200, D3300, D4, D40, D5100, D5200, D5300, D610, D700, D7100, D800 - Lifetime warranty
Offered by Gadget Barn

5.0 out of 5 stars Case4Life Camera bag, 14 Feb 2014
The case is perfect, exactly what I required, and is just as it was advertised. I am presently on holiday with the bag and it meets all of my needs. I am able to carry all my spare batteries, memory cards and additional lens, while at the same time protecting my equipment. Great value.

Nilfisk C120 6-6 PCAD X-Tra Big Accessory Pressure Washer
Nilfisk C120 6-6 PCAD X-Tra Big Accessory Pressure Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nilfisk C120 6-6 PCAD X-Tra Big Accessory Pressure Washer, 14 Oct 2013
I had a Bosch pressure washer before, however I purchased this item as the pump is made of aluminium, the pump on the Bosch wore out after a relatively short time and is made of plastic. This product and the relevant accessories provide everything I require.

eLifeStore® 4 Ports USB 3.0 PCIE PCI Express Card for PC with USB 3.0 Extension Cable (30CM), SuperSpeed 5.0Gbps, Support MS Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/XP 64-bit/Vista /win 7
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars USB 3 PC Card, 10 Sep 2013
These items arrived early and included everything as advertised. It was very easy to install and I had everything up and running in 5 minutes

Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Duvet/Quilt, 15.0 Tog, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Linens Polycotton Duvet, 10 Sep 2013
This is great value, it arrived early and in my opinion is very good quality and serves the purpose I require

O'Malley's Irish Pub, Shanghai : An Entrepeneur's Guide to Doing Business in China

5.0 out of 5 stars O'Malley's Irish Pub, 14 Aug 2013
I worked in Shanghai for 18 years and drank as a regular in both Shanghai Sally's Bar and O'Malley's Bar, this is a factual read and honest in what goes on. I really enjoyed the book, it brought back so many memories.