ARRAY(0xa484b0a8)

Profile for Angela Stevenson > Reviews

Content by Angela Stevenson

Angela Stevenson (United Kingdom)

How to Avoid Property Tax
How to Avoid Property Tax
by Carl Bayley

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Avoid Property Tax, 26 Sep 2005
This book really has been indispensable for us over the last few months. My husband and I made the decision last year to buy several properties, with the hope that eventually these would provide a good income when we retire. After seeking some advice we went ahead but neither of us knew much about the tax side of things.
How to Avoid Property Tax has helped us out on so many different matters, and must have saved us a fortune already in consultancy fees and tax. Particularly useful, I found, was the large amount of information explaining all the expenses we can claim against our tax - the list is huge.
Thankfully we have now got all our affairs under control, and running smoothly. We are considering venturing into commercial property to a limited extent, and again this book has proven hugely helpful.
It really does come very highly recommended, due to the wide range of tax issues covered and the high level of detail the author has crammed into each chapter. It is very well written and easy to understand - which is always good for people like me who have no prior experience in these matters!
Many Thanks.