Profile for Shambhala > Reviews

Shambhala

Augustus: A Novel
Augustus: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent by an author I hadn't come across., 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Augustus: A Novel (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The letter style of the majority of the book worked well and the information was woven in..... giving differing perspectives. Towards the end of the novel as Augustus is reflecting on his life and 'achievements' ... it's reflective & contemplative of the human condition. I would recommend this book & have just purchased Stoner by the same author.

Exile On Coldharbour Lane
Exile On Coldharbour Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album, 6 Jun 2014
This is a great album and I still love it. Some may know one of the tracks as it was used as the theme tune for The Sopranos. Eccentric lyrics maybe .... but change must come through .....

GLADIO NATOS DAGGER AT THE HEART OF EURO
GLADIO NATOS DAGGER AT THE HEART OF EURO
by R COTTRELL

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 6 Jun 2014
I enjoyed this book but on occasions found the style hard going. It was however, fascinating & informative if disturbing in its content about black ops etc.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent device, 6 Jun 2014
We have two of these & use them when travelling. One we've set up permanently for our regular place in the Alpujarras, near Granada as a wi-fi signal extender. The other we use for creating a wi-fi environment for phones, tablets etc in hotel rooms where there is an Ethernet connection but no wi-fi. We recommend this product.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 6 Jun 2014
This device is so useful when the bottle of red wine isn't finished. I preferred the old more flexible stoppers but these still do the job & well.

BestDealUK White Red Wine Aerator Pour Spout Bottle Stopper Decanter Pourer Aerating Gift
Offered by Tiny Deal

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 6 Jun 2014
This is the second one of these that I have purchased. Aerator are really useful when the red hasn't had time to breathe properly & we've all been there ... (well most of us).

'SANTIAGO' Unisex Bifocal Sunglasses/Sunreaders. Power +2.00 by 'EyeSpecialEyes'
Offered by EyeSpecialEyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 6 Jun 2014
These glasses arrived very promptly & were much better than I had anticipated. I needed them for when I'm wearing my contact lenses in bright sunshine & wish to read. I would recommend these glasses for clarity of vision & ease of use. They are superb when I'm in Southern Spain etc in very bright sunshine.

Timeguard SLB400G 400W Energy Saving PIR Halogen Floodlight - Black
Timeguard SLB400G 400W Energy Saving PIR Halogen Floodlight - Black
Offered by Alert Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Great outside light, 6 Jun 2014
I bought this as my previous, trusted outside light had given up the ghost. This was extremely simple to fit and the adjustment for daylight & timings was quite straightforward. I would recommend this product.

Bausch & Lomb ReNu MPS Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution - 240 ml
Bausch & Lomb ReNu MPS Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution - 240 ml
Offered by Blukoo

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 6 Jun 2014
Arrived promptly and good value. I always prefer Bausch & Lomb original products as you know you can trust them with your eyes!

Anker® Astro 5600mAh Portable External Battery Charger with Built-In Flashlight for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, Retina iPad Mini 2, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2, Note 3, HTC One and most other smartphones (Apple adapters - 30 pin and lightning, not included)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 May 2013
I have a larger version of this with a mains charger which I've been using when travelling for numerous devices ... IPhone, iPad, android, Blackberry, kindle etc etc. This smaller version is ideal for slipping in a pocket or bag when there's a long day out.... very satisfied.