Profile for Sandiago Tiaz > Reviews

Content by Sandiago Tiaz

Sandiago Tiaz "sandiago tiaz" (Cuenca Ecuador)

Push the Button
Push the Button
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Push the button is ok but galvanize sucks., 7 April 2005
This review is from: Push the Button (Audio CD)
I would have had given 5 stars to this album if they did not include galvanize on it, I cant stand this song and amazingly this is the song that promotes the album in radio stations. Besides that it contains many other songs such as believe, left right, among others which are very good and make of push the button a good album.

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album, 23 Sep 2004
Obviously this album was not going to sound like fat of the land nor other albums released by the prodigy before because this is a different one, if you where looking forward to that buy older remixes.
I like this cd very much, specially songs phoenix and hot ride.
Definitelly worth the price!

The Little Eye Book: A Pupil's Guide to Understanding Ophthalmology
The Little Eye Book: A Pupil's Guide to Understanding Ophthalmology
by Janice K. Ledford

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this book, 5 Nov 2002
Summary: An excellent work by the authors, good for students that are undergoing an ophtalmology class.
Writes: Santiago Antonio Diaz Vintimilla, from Cuenca-Ecuador.
I own very many ophtalmology books because my father is an optalmologist, and definitelly, the little eye book is the smallest one. It Sounds like a joke but it is not what I meant, instead this fact is an advantage it has over the rest, because you can take it into your pocket and read it while you aren't on a study room, but you are into one of the very many situations that life puts us on, like bus riding, walking to scool, etc.
The contents (all the basic knowledge you need,I consider), are very conscice, like eight or nine chapters (I dont remember very well because I readed it like six weeks ago) are all very good and complete, even mentions surgery procedures. To me, it's refractive errors, with it's the optics explanation are the best part.
There wherent very many words that I didnt know (since my native language is spanish) so I think you can figure the language used is very understandable.
Comes with a lof of pictures, mostly from clinical situations, they are in black and white only but I consider they are very good. It also has a few tables that I think will be very useful in my ophtalmology class next semester and it has a few drawings aswell, they cover anatomy and phisiology very good I think.
I reccomend this book to medical students, for the ophtalmology class, it would be very good aid to any one interested in this field of medicine.

Crash Course:  Surgery (Crash Course-UK)
Crash Course: Surgery (Crash Course-UK)
by Helen Sweetland

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent tool for medical students!, 2 Nov 2002
Summary: This book has great info, as well as other pros.
Writes: Santiago Diaz from Cuenca-Ecuador (south america).
I love this book, it improved my english a lot(since my native language is spanish) with a lot of words that I did not know. Also, I consider that it is very didactive, the ilustrations are great, as well as the topics it covers. My favorite theme is "clerking a surgical patient", I will use this scheme in my surgery class next semester. The other 41 chapters are also extremely useful and the tip boxes are awesome.
Finally I want to say that I reccomend it to any medical student that has a litte interest into the art of surgery. I cant forget to mention it's self assesment part, it was very neat to do.