Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Kindle Oasis Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Mr. N. C. Dudarecha > Reviews

Content by Mr. N. C. Duda...

Mr. N. C. Dudarecha "Walker" (Walker)

Branding Basics for Small Business
Branding Basics for Small Business

5.0 out of 5 stars good practical book with examples., 24 Oct. 2013
Very easy and interesting read. What I found the best was the simplicity with which the myths about branding are removed by the author.

D-Link DHP-W307AV/B 200 MBPS PowerLine Homeplug with Wireless N Access Point Starter Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 20 Dec. 2011
I had a weak wifi signal in one of my rooms where I usually work. The powerline plug works fine until there the wifi goes down for a second. Once that happens, the home plug does not come up at all. It needs to be switched off and on on both sides and then it resumes. The whole exercise is painful especially if you are in a middle of work. So I do not feel it is reliable.

Secondly, there are a few buttons on the plug with Antenna. I am yet to find out what do they do. The enclosed literature did not carry details on them. Pressing those buttons has neither ever resent the connection, not enhanced or stopped anything.

The only plus point it has it looks good.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2011 10:25 AM GMT

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars The solar charging is poor, 16 Dec. 2011
I bought it thinking that it is high capacity and bigger so will charge faster and efficiently but I soon realized that the charger hardly charged through light. Above all, the sole reason of buying it was that it could charge the ipad and phones while they were not in use. I was disappointed, as the indicator lights kept blinking all day as if it was charging but it did not. The solar charging was grossly inefficient. A full days charge could not even start the charging process. Tried it for 5-6 days, same result.
I also tried charging it through my laptop which it did. It gave good power to my ipad but it was not as if it charged the ipad from 10% to 90%, a full charge from laptop gave my ipad approx 25% charge.
Another problem is it does not charge any device directly while under sun. It first stores the charge in the built-in battery and then you have to transfer the charge once the battery has charged and that happens quickly. Its not the best if you are looking for something to charge your device directly from sun and at the same time.