Profile for dancing nurse > Reviews

Balance Active Formula Wrinkle Freeze Serum 30 ml
Balance Active Formula Wrinkle Freeze Serum 30 ml
Price: 5.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Mar 2013
I use the Snake venom from a sample pack and really noticed a different but could not afford the real deal so thought I would give this a try. I defo noticed the frown lines as not as deep and noticable through the day, but I am using this with hyaluronic acid and deep wrinkle filler, I am not totally conviced that it freezes the lines, but it has a nice cool feeling when applied. Becuase it is so cheap I am likely to continue to use just to edge my bets

Alien Boy - Childrens Fancy Dress Costume
Alien Boy - Childrens Fancy Dress Costume
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store
Price: 13.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Mar 2013
This was for me 6year old son SPace day at school, the suit we ordered was for 6-7years but the one that arrived said 11-12 on package, we did manage to get away with it been a bit big, but the hands would not of been big enough for a toddler let alone my 6year old, and the head piece was too big, and did not keep shape. For one day it was ok.

Mental Arithmetic Book 2: Key Stage 2, Years 7-11(Answer book also available)
Mental Arithmetic Book 2: Key Stage 2, Years 7-11(Answer book also available)
by T R Goddard
Price: 2.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Schofield and Simms, 17 Mar 2011
This has been an excellent source. My son works through the tests at school and was struggling understanding the terminology. Having the books has home has helped him gain confidence in understanding the terminology and been able to answer the questions confidently rather than guessing.