Profile for Grandeyamon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Le Creuset Wine Accessories FC-110 Foil Cutter - Black
Le Creuset Wine Accessories FC-110 Foil Cutter - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 Dec. 2013
It may be something simple but the produvt was well made and works perfectly ... these things have a tendency to be badly made and notwork exactly how they were designed to ... this product however is very good and has not failed me yet.

Dieux du stade : Calendrier 2014
Dieux du stade : Calendrier 2014
by Fred Goudon
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Given as a Gift and seemed to hit the spot!, 28 Dec. 2013
I bought this for a relative who has a addiction for this kind of calendar ... this one seemed to hit the spot ... quality of the production is superb and the imagery is excellent ... would highly recommend paying the extra for this top quality product.

Two (2) X Panasonic CR1220 Lithium Coin Cell Battery 3v Blister Packed
Two (2) X Panasonic CR1220 Lithium Coin Cell Battery 3v Blister Packed
Offered by Talk Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Super Super, 1 Dec. 2013
Price was excellent, delivery was excellent, product was excellent .... have nothing to complain about at all ... why would you go to the local supermarket to find this type of battery isnt sold when from the comfort of my home I can order and have the product within 2 days .... simply super service.

Streetwize SWUX60 13"  Lightning Matt Black Premium Boxed Wheel Cover Set
Streetwize SWUX60 13" Lightning Matt Black Premium Boxed Wheel Cover Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value , average product, 24 Nov. 2013
These were bought for my daughters first car ... the product was good and the build quality was OK ... its a good entry level product but if you require a high quality this may not be for you ....

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product Great Value, 24 Nov. 2013
I bought this player so I could transfer my movie collection ... I have found it very easy to use and incredibly easy to set up. The player looks good and works just as well ... it plays files easily and comes with the cables supplied ... the size of the hard drive is astounding when you consider the price point ... I have since bought 2 More as gifts for my children .... superb product highly recommended.

Comma AWC500 Alloy Wheel Clean Kit
Comma AWC500 Alloy Wheel Clean Kit
Offered by Wilco Motor Spares Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars It works .... and is worth the effort, 28 Aug. 2013
I was sceptical at first but once i started using the product realised this was going to give me the results I was looking for ... I had an enormous ammount of dust on my alloys from my brakes which had been in place for a long time ... i have been treating the wheels regularly and we are nearly all gone now ... even the most stubborn parts ... it isnt the easiest thing to use and you have to have patience but if you stick with it it will give you good results.

Turtle Wax 500ml In a Flash - Black
Turtle Wax 500ml In a Flash - Black
Offered by Autoshop Bury

4.0 out of 5 stars It does a good short term job, 28 Aug. 2013
Item is good value for money but has a limited life span ... I have alot of trim on my vehicle and this covered it and did exactly what it said on the tin ,.... it does only last for a short period and you will find you will probably be buying a new tin each month ... It is rather sticky on application and still is even after buffing with a cloth ... but you cannot deny the results ... it looks fab when done.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Distinctly Average, 28 Aug. 2013
I bought this product to take with me on a Holiday abroad to a place that had a very hot climate .... although the product is reasonably well made and has a interanl pre-stiched in head band to absorb moisture from your brow ( which I thouight was an excellent idea) if im honest the quality just was not there ..... I am an ex cricket player and if had used this in the field I would of removed and taken my chances with the sun ... It was uncomfortable to wear and for reasons I cannot fathom rubbed even though size wise it was a perfect fit .... It also lost its shape very quickly even though it was stored very carfully and not got wet in any way .... in the end this item has made its way to the bottom of my wardrobe and will stay there untill i have a fancy dress party to go to ,..... Although it did keep the sun from my head and is made from what appears on the outside to be good quality material

Shocksock - Apple iPod Nano 7 Custom Made Reflective Sports / Jogging / Gym Armband with Dual Arm-Size Slots and Key Pocket (Black)
Offered by ClickJunkie

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 27 Aug. 2013
I found this item to be well designed and easy to use ... It does exactly what it is supposed to and you can easily operate your Ipod through the plastic coating .... it has a easily adjustable starp which would fitt all but the biggest arms and is not uncomfortable to wear at all .... would recommend this item

XtremeMac Tango TRX Audiosystem
XtremeMac Tango TRX Audiosystem

4.0 out of 5 stars BOOM!, 27 Aug. 2013
This product really did surprise me ..... When I opened the box I found the product to be well designed and easy to use ..... Once I read the comprehensive instructions I was up and running in about 15 minutes .... It will function using any bluetooth compatible player and I have used my Ipod, Android phone, Android tablet all with great success ..... The sound quality is excellent for the price and it really can pack a punch .... the only negative I found was that the new series of Ipods will not directly dock as the connection is still the old style ... although this really is nit picking as the bluetooth capability is superb and works perfectly ... the handy remote control is also a nice touch and again is well designed and functions well. Price is very competitive and you definatly get a great product for a sound price.

Page: 1 | 2