Profile for P. Davy > Reviews

P. Davy "PD123" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kookaburra Viper Hockey Shin Guards - Pink/Lime, Medium
Kookaburra Viper Hockey Shin Guards - Pink/Lime, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb customer service from Martin Berrill Sports, 20 Jan. 2015
Bought these from Martin Berrill Sports - their customer service was genuinely excellent and deserves a mention. They advised me on size, delivery etc. one of the best companies I have ever dealt with on Amazon. The shin guards are great too, just what my daughter wanted. (Age 9&3/4, height approx 135-140cm bought her size small, which are perfect).

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this lipbalm!, 20 Jan. 2015
I love this product! Great on lips and the peppermint gives it a great tingle if your lips are sore.

Projector Night Light Colour Changing LED
Projector Night Light Colour Changing LED

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lighting!, 20 Jan. 2015
Pretty lights for a nightlight or mood lighting.

PMS® Mini Red and Green Stars Laser Stage Lighting Light Projector Sound/ Music Active DJ Equipment for Disco Bar KTV Club Party
Offered by PMS®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lights, 20 Jan. 2015
Great product. Produces good lights and adds fun to any party.

Warm White, micro drop LED String Fairy Light set. Miniture LED Christmas Lights. Wire lights, 100 LEDs, 10m/33ft, 4.5V DC, 2.25W, party lighting. Perfect for Vlentine's Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective lights, 20 Jan. 2015
Beautiful clear lights. In a glass vase and looks really pretty

The Amazeballs Stepper -Desktop Marble Run
The Amazeballs Stepper -Desktop Marble Run
Offered by It's All Fun & Games

2.0 out of 5 stars Plasticky bit of fun, not great value., 20 Jan. 2015
Fun, but not the best quality.

Sonixx X-Fit Wireless Earphones Bluetooth Headphones / Headset with Microphone - 3 Year Warranty (White)
Offered by iHeadphones UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, nice to wire free., 20 Jan. 2015
I bought these for running and they are practically perfect. On the treadmill I shove my phone in one of the waterbottle holders and the headphones pick up the sound very clearly. The music even reaches me 10/15ft away if I wander off. Outside I have my phone strapped to my arm and have no problems. I tie the excess cable (not much, but enough to notice when running) into my ponytail and therefore have no wires around me at all which is what I was hoping when I bought these. They come with ear hooks so they don't slip out when running or being hot and sweaty. I can highly recommend these.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress - excellent value for money, 22 April 2012
This is a beautiful dress, as shown in the picture (though perhaps the silver bit is a bit more glitzy/sequin-y and obvious than in the photo). For a special occasion the dress is perfect, though I feel it is made in a way that justifies the low price. The company, E-dressit, is very good at emailing and checking that you have the correct size (their size chart is VERY accurate - I am a UK 8-10, but my measurements for this dress were a 12). I believe they will tailor a dress to suit your request if you inform them immediately after ordering/when they email you.

OVERALL - this is a super dress and well worth the price. The company certainly seems very responsive and happy to get the right size to the customer. I was nervous about ordering this dress, but was genuinely pleased with the result! I will probably order another as I have several occasions each year that I can wear these long evening dresses to. Go for it ;-)

SanDisk SDSDB-016G-FFP 16 GB SDHC SecureDigital High Capacity Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Survived the laundry and still works, 4 Nov. 2011
I can't tell the difference in quality in SD cards generally, however I was impressed that this one survived it's accidental journey in not only the washing machine, but also the tumble dryer. Pretty good in terms of robustness, and it is still working perfectly!

JVC XS-SR3B iTheatre Speaker System for iPod
JVC XS-SR3B iTheatre Speaker System for iPod
Offered by Picsio

2.0 out of 5 stars Started off okay, but speakers deteriorated, 1 Oct. 2011
When I first started using these speakers, they were great (for the price), producing a nice clear sound. However, after using the speakers for just under a year, they now whistle and whine and are really irritating. I have since bought a Bose sound dock (considerably more expensive) and I am astounded at the quality of the sound. I would say save your money and buy a really good quality speaker.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3