Profile for Oliver SM > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
HerculesSpeakers XPS 5.1 70
HerculesSpeakers XPS 5.1 70

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 23 Jun. 2013
I bought these to upgrade from my old 2.1 speakers which had no base control. They are in the value range but produce great quality sound and can go very loud when I want them too. Easy to set up. My only nag would be the cables could be longer for the head jack and of slightly better quality. Great product though considering the price and a starter if you're eager to see what speakers with more muscle than those built into a laptop produce.

Star Wars ™ Amidala costume for women - M
Star Wars ™ Amidala costume for women - M
Offered by Vegaoo_Official

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Quality, 23 Jun. 2013
I bought this for my mum for Halloween and when it turned up it was suitable for a child, their was no detail on the costume and the headpiece was a flimsy little plastic thing completely detached for the cost and I had to return it.

Ghost Pirate 5pc Halloween Fancy Dress Costume FREE Face Paint!
Ghost Pirate 5pc Halloween Fancy Dress Costume FREE Face Paint!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 23 Jun. 2013
Bought this for my Uncle and he definitely looked the part at the party. The costume fit well and he looked very good with the face paint. Costume was of good quality as well.

Sony CMTEH15B All in One Audio System
Sony CMTEH15B All in One Audio System

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 23 Jun. 2013
I bought this for my Nan who loves to listen to old story tapes on cassette and also new ones on CD and so this was ideal. Also with the simplicity of features it appears idiot proof and my Nan who normally hates technology gets on fine with it. She tells me that the quality is good and she is happy with it.

Solvit Ultralite Bi Fold Dog Ramp
Solvit Ultralite Bi Fold Dog Ramp
Offered by Easy Animal

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, 23 Jun. 2013
I have two Basset Hounds and with their tiny legs and massive bodies I was tired of having to lift them into the 4x4 especially after they had gone on a muddy walk. This gives them plenty of width to walk up and they have never slipped on the surface. Fits in fairly well inside the boot. well worth the investment, even for larger dogs.

Statistical Mechanics: A Survival Guide
Statistical Mechanics: A Survival Guide
by A.M. Glazer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Jun. 2013
I study Physics at Oxford and for my 2nd year course on Statistical Mechanics it gives a great cover of the key ideas and results and makes the maths quite accessible. This would be best suited to accompany another more mathematical approach which uses ensembles but if ideal for a revision guide and to explain the key ideas and results.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 23 Jun. 2013
Nice size, works well. It fits nicely into my computer case and works great as a small travel adapter. Would recommend.

Intex Ultra Plush Airbed with Built In Electric Pump (67952)
Intex Ultra Plush Airbed with Built In Electric Pump (67952)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant size, very comfortable, Easy to inflate, 23 Jun. 2013
The bed is a brilliant size, easily as wide as a normal double and almost as long. Having the extra height is nice having gone from an old one which was only a small height from the floor this is much nicer to sleep in. The inflation process is so easy and I was amazed at how quickly it did it, to get a firm mattress took 90 seconds, and it didn't decrease in pressure at all. I would certainly recommend it to a friend.

God Created the Integers: The Mathematical Breakthroughs That Changed History
God Created the Integers: The Mathematical Breakthroughs That Changed History
by Stephen Hawking

4.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Expected, 28 Jan. 2012
Nice quality book (was a tiny tear by the back of the pine but nothing a bit of tape couldn't fix - hardly noticable). As for the contents, nice to see some of the original works and wording that were used and much more discussion and explanation of reasoning behind the theorums which now are largely brushed over and demonstrates the thought processes rather nicely. Good book to have in my collection as a source of reference.

Hama USB 2.0 Hub 1:4 Black, Bus-powered
Hama USB 2.0 Hub 1:4 Black, Bus-powered

5.0 out of 5 stars USB HUB - Ideal, 16 Oct. 2011
The device worked just as required, I have no compatibility issues and everything is great. The USB ports are lined up the same way so if a wide USB plug is required you don;t have to start wedgeing them in against other ones. I know the cable is short but i knew that when i bought it and it doesn;t get in the way at all or clutter by desk and in fact keeps things very organised. Great Product.

Page: 1 | 2