Profile for Alex Pughe > Reviews

Content by Alex Pughe

Alex Pughe "Alex" (North Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
Fruit Of The Loom Mens Valueweight Short Sleeve T-Shirt (2XL) (Navy)
Fruit Of The Loom Mens Valueweight Short Sleeve T-Shirt (2XL) (Navy)
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 23 Oct 2013
Exactly what you'd expect for the price, quite thin material but good all the same.
I would recommend it though.

Hedwig And The Angry Inch [DVD]
Hedwig And The Angry Inch [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Cameron Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars I GOT AN ANGRY INCH, 13 Jan 2012
EPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPIC
words cannot describe the epicness of this film.
Buy it or live in pain and regret your entire life.
And feel the wrath of Thor and his hammer (he killed the giants but Zeus said NO) (to the humans)

Astro Creep - 2000: Songs of Love,...
Astro Creep - 2000: Songs of Love,...
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars THEY'RE THE BEST IN TOWN, 13 Jan 2012
Really dig these hip new groovy funky fresh spangley sounds man. Almost as good as Take That.
I kid you not.
(I love cats)
xoxoxoxooxo

Belkin WaveRest Gel Mouse Pad
Belkin WaveRest Gel Mouse Pad
Offered by PADNOTE

5.0 out of 5 stars My egronomic mousebad never leave me sad, 13 Jan 2012
I use a mouse on it and everything. But not an actual mouse 'cause I don't like getting blood and guts on my fingers.
if it wz alve it wud bit me n i wud dye and ma non existent bf wud cry evrytayme.
inb4 butthurt
XOXOXOXOXOXOX'''' :0:0:):):):(XX

Chocolate Pencils Novelty Chocolates (Box of 8 Pencils) 20g - One Box Supplied
Chocolate Pencils Novelty Chocolates (Box of 8 Pencils) 20g - One Box Supplied
Offered by TAOS

4.0 out of 5 stars MOAR PLOX, 13 Jan 2012
more like POO pencils. I can't even draw with them wtf hax. Pure gonn fail ma art course and I am struggling to type due to my fabulous ghetto nails with spiderwebs on them.
-PRINCESS DIAMANTE XOXOXOXOXOX :):):):):)<3>3
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2012 8:02 PM GMT

Modern Guilt
Modern Guilt

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!!, 13 Jan 2012
This review is from: Modern Guilt (Audio CD)
I was enthralled as I ripped open the packaging to find an extraordinary case. An empty case. It has brown on it it has grey on it it has black on it and it has white on it. If you are the rarest of collectors (beck cases) then this is for you! :) :) :) :)' xoxoxo

Cooksmart Cats Premium Apron
Cooksmart Cats Premium Apron

5.0 out of 5 stars catSareaHIT, 13 Jan 2012
My friend is a cat lover and she loves to run. (I move away from microphone to think about cats) Sorry shes thinking aout cats again - she really loves cats. She cant hug everuy cat.... but now! she has every cat. every kind of cat upon her here apron as it is magical and a christmas present which she recieved aloft the church. bench.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars White paint is good cos it lightens things, 13 Jan 2012
As you can see afore in the title it worked exceptionally well at making things less darker, however it didn't taste as good as it smelled.

Drown
Drown
by Junot Díaz

4.0 out of 5 stars Drown, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Drown (Paperback)
I previously read Oscar Wao and bought this as I thought I'd enjoy it. I've only read the first 3 stories and it is really difficult to put the book down, Diaz really does know how to grab a readers attention. I recommend it to everyone.

What the Hell are You Doing?: The Essential David Shrigley
What the Hell are You Doing?: The Essential David Shrigley
by David Shrigley

3.0 out of 5 stars Some funny pictures, 10 Aug 2011
The book is full of images by the artist in his typically scrawled style, excellent to have on the coffee table and flick through but I'd say it wasn't substantial enough for the price.

Page: 1 | 2