Profile for The Man from Uncle > Reviews

Content by The Man from Uncle

The Man from Uncle "Monsieur Le Clerc" (France)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Bodyguards Blue Nitrile, powder free disposable gloves, AQL 1.5, size Large, box of 100
Offered by EuroCarParts

5.0 out of 5 stars Make great gardening gloves, 4 July 2016
great product very reasonably priced, I actually use them for gardening so like the idea of using them once and then being able to throw them away after use and then using a fresh pair next time I am working in the garden

Biscuit the Beagle dog accessories for Lottie doll
Biscuit the Beagle dog accessories for Lottie doll
Offered by Arklu Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift for 6 year old girl, 8 Jun. 2016
This was purchased for my 6 year old niece it was one of her birthday requests as far as I know she likes it so I am very pleased.

Geomag 76 Piece Space Glow in the Dark Set (76 Pieces) - Swiss Made Magnetic Building Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Birthday Gift, 6 Feb. 2016
Our grand son loves it, and is enjoying playing with it, we purchased it for his 4th birthday and it is one of his favourite gifts.

"Fragrant Posy" Reed Diffuser & Small Sachet Gift Set (Peony, 100ml Bottle & 10g Sachet)
Offered by Gift Horse Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Reed Diffuser, 30 Nov. 2015
I was given this diffuser by a friend last Christmas and loved the fragrance so much that when I saw it listed here on Amazon I purchased it again.
Only downside was that I had to have it posted to a UK address for forwarding on to me as this seller doesn't post to France, but I have it now and am delighted with it.

The Sty's the Limit: When Middle Age Gets Mucky
The Sty's the Limit: When Middle Age Gets Mucky
by Simon Dawson

4.0 out of 5 stars Piggy Wiggy, 22 Nov. 2015
This sequel to his first book is every bit as amusing, I have enjoyed it and envy the lifestyle.

Spectacles: A Memoir
Spectacles: A Memoir
by Sue Perkins

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny Lady Sue, 22 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Spectacles: A Memoir (Hardcover)
I like Sue Perkins both as a comedian and writer, and I have enjoyed her book

Mens Topman T-Shirt Casual Crew Neck Short Sleeve Top Shirts Sports Tee (L, Charcoal)

4.0 out of 5 stars workshirt T shirt, 22 Nov. 2015
Good fit, arrived promptly, bought them to use under thick work shirt, I would say that both the seller and their product is good.

365 Days in France Picture-A-Day Wall Calendar 2016 (2016 Calendar)
365 Days in France Picture-A-Day Wall Calendar 2016 (2016 Calendar)
by Steven Rothfeld
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Calendar, 22 Oct. 2015
Bought this again as a gift for friends who love this calendar. We have the advantage of living here so can appreciate all this country has to offer

Perixx DX-2000XL, Gaming Control Mouse Mat - 400x320x5mm Dimension - Non-slip Rubber base - Special Treated Textured Weave with Precision Control
Offered by Perixx UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Mouse Mat, 18 July 2015
Brilliant Mouse Mat well worth the money, I wish I had bought one before having struggled with the regular mouse mats available, this one actually does control the movement of the mouse very happy with my purchase.

BLUEBERRY Gold Traube 3L
BLUEBERRY Gold Traube 3L
Offered by Fruits of Perthshire

5.0 out of 5 stars Chosen for Variety and fruit, 27 Jun. 2015
This review is from: BLUEBERRY Gold Traube 3L
Arrived well packaged and on time, It is beginning to grow well since I have re - potted it into a bigger pot bing mindful not to damage the roots not a lot of fruit at the moment but I expected that after the re - potting as it unsettles plants for a while. I am hoping for plentiful fruit next year.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6