Profile for Paul Mosson > Reviews

Content by Paul Mosson

Paul Mosson (London, England)

Dallas: The Movie Collection [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dallas: The Movie Collection [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Larry Hagman
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars This is TV at its best, 6 Jan 2012
If you are a fan of Dallas, you need to own this completion of the series. For some of us, Dallas will stay with us forever.

Brooks Men's M Addiction 9 Grey/Silver/Black/Blue Trainer 1100711D452 9 UK
Brooks Men's M Addiction 9 Grey/Silver/Black/Blue Trainer 1100711D452 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Only brand I ever buy, 6 Jan 2012
If you want reliable trainers that protect your feet, then this is the brand to buy. I've been a loyal customer for years and won't buy elsewhere. These are real trainers for real athletes, not fashion crap.

THE NORTH FACE Women's Etip Glove moonlight ivory (Size: M)
THE NORTH FACE Women's Etip Glove moonlight ivory (Size: M)
Offered by dureg Express UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have these been?, 6 Jan 2012
Seriously, unless you don't own a smart phone, then you need you need these gloves. I was amazed at how well they worked.

Woodland Wilf Born to be Wild Yard Décor
Woodland Wilf Born to be Wild Yard Décor
Offered by Direct Global Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully crafted, 6 Jan 2012
Bought this for my stepdad, he loves it. It is such well crafted piece and I'd recommend it to anyone. The whole range is great.

ROK Espresso Coffee Maker
ROK Espresso Coffee Maker
Offered by Greener by Nature

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: ROK Espresso Coffee Maker
I love this machine. It makes the perfect cup of espresso, and if you have the two extra minutes, a great latte too. Just read the tiny instruction book before you use it and you'll be well away - great coffee with that lovely light brown froth on the top. You can't get that from a stove top maker. I'd recommend this to my Granny. Best part, it looks great in the kitchen and takes up hardly any space, unlike an electric machine.

Christmas
Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars The modern sound of traditional Christmas, 27 Nov 2011
This review is from: Christmas (Audio CD)
Mariah hasn't a patch on Michael - the perfect sound of Christmas as you'd expect from him. Puts a smile on my face!

Secrets And Lies [DVD]
Secrets And Lies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Timothy Spall
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding - but make sure you are ready for a tear or two at the end, 23 Nov 2008
This review is from: Secrets And Lies [DVD] (DVD)
Stylish, incredibly well-written, intelligent but most of all, moving, realistic and thought-provoking. Don't miss it, it took me over a decade to watch this film, wasted years!

The Dark Is Rising [DVD]
The Dark Is Rising [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alexander Ludwig

1.0 out of 5 stars A reminder to read reviews BEFORE you rent a movie - Awful!, 16 Mar 2008
This review is from: The Dark Is Rising [DVD] (DVD)
I can never get back these wasted hours. Don't watch it unless you are an insomniac.

Hotel De Dream
Hotel De Dream
by Edmund White

5.0 out of 5 stars He does it again, 2 Jan 2008
This review is from: Hotel De Dream (Hardcover)
I only wish I could write this beautifully... Once more Edmund takes you on a journey and you are sat in the room with the protagonist, then in New York with Elliot a century ago. But wherever this book takes you, it is not the room in which you are sat holding a book. My only gripe is that I've already finished the book. Someone wipe it from my memory so I can read it again.