Profile for bekin > Reviews

Safe & Sound 7 Day Pill Reminder
Safe & Sound 7 Day Pill Reminder
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars For anybody who takes pills, 25 Aug 2014
Handy way to prepare a week's pills in advance - and make sure you don't forget any! Looks sturdy, just right for travel or home.

5x Eveready Clear Golf Bulb 40w ES/E27 240V - 1,000 HRS -
5x Eveready Clear Golf Bulb 40w ES/E27 240V - 1,000 HRS -
Offered by IMPERIAL HOUSEWARES

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 13 Aug 2014
Bought these for the dimmer reading lamp. Actually I thought I was buying one,and was astonished to find I had 5 for my money!

Modern Flexi Silver & Black Touch Dimmer Table Lamp
Modern Flexi Silver & Black Touch Dimmer Table Lamp
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars A neat little reading lamp, 13 Aug 2014
A handy lamp, with adjustable light strength and touch on and off. Bends easily to adjust. Looks good, too.

Money, Money, Money (87th Precinct)
Money, Money, Money (87th Precinct)

5.0 out of 5 stars A super novel by the master, 13 Aug 2014
Hugely enjoyable. A beautifully worked-out plot. This is definitely one of McBain's best thrilllers.

20 x HIGH QUALITY C4/A4 PLAIN MANILLA SELF SEAL ENVELOPES SS BROWN
20 x HIGH QUALITY C4/A4 PLAIN MANILLA SELF SEAL ENVELOPES SS BROWN
Offered by Globe Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014
Nice quality envelopes, well gummed for self-sealing.

5 Cities Lightweight Cabin Approved Hard Wearing and Light Weight Trolley Wheeled Luggage Bag (18 inch & 21 inch) (21", 9980 Plum)
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain buy, 25 July 2014
A terrific buy. I'm thrilled to bits with it. It looks great, is just the right size for a weekend, and is lightweight. I particularly like the two roomy outer compartments, and the neat way the telescopic handle slots into its own pocket. This case is very well made,should last for years.

Samuel Pepys: The Unequalled Self
Samuel Pepys: The Unequalled Self
by Claire Tomalin

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb biography. Everyone should read it who has ..., 25 July 2014
A superb biography. Everyone should read it who has even a mild interest in Pepys. Claire Tomalin digs deep into the life and character of this fascinating man. She brings to life the whole period - itself one of the most interesting times in history.

Candyland
Candyland

5.0 out of 5 stars A great thriller. The characters speak and behave in such ..., 25 July 2014
This review is from: Candyland (Kindle Edition)
A great thriller. The characters speak and behave in such a true-to-life way. I'm going to weep when I've read all of Ed McBain's work.

TEEPEE ONLINE® 10 x QUALITY STYLUS PENS for TOUCH SCREENS, IPAD , TABLET , IPHONE, SAMSUNG ETC
Offered by TEEPEE ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars always in hand, 19 May 2014
I love these stylus pens. They're so light you can hold one loosely and swipe at the same time. I much prefer one to using my finger on the Nexus 10 tablet. You can be more accurate anyway.
These are a very good bargain - nice to have a lot and give some to friends.

My Google Nexus 7 and Nexus 10
My Google Nexus 7 and Nexus 10
by Craig James Johnston

5.0 out of 5 stars essential reading!, 19 May 2014
This is a great handbook for getting the most out of your tablet. ( I find Google's online instructions awkward to use.) This book explains absolutely everything from the basics upwards, for instance setting-up, the functions of each icon, using the touchscreen, working with apps, etc, right up to taking pictures and recording video. Every aspect is clearly explained with excellent diagrams throughout.
Just one note : if you were brought up with computers and are pretty expert, you possibly don't need this guide; however, it's highly recommended for all others! I counted myself reasonably competent with a laptop, but I floundered for a couple of weeks with my new Nexus 10 until I bought Craig Johnston's book. I'll be referring to it for a long while yet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5