Profile for Baybee > Reviews

Content by Baybee

Baybee

Page: 1 | 2
Rivacase 8261 Backpack with Adjustable Shoulder Strap for Laptop Upto 15.6 inch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy and compact, 25 Aug 2014
This bag is beautiful and fits the purpose I bought it for - my new 15.6" laptop. The picture here does not show the number of compartments. This bag has got enough, it is very well finished and looks trendy. I can't actually describe how much I like it. Lovely back pack.

Beyond Control (Beyond Love Book 1)
Beyond Control (Beyond Love Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars an easy read..., 9 April 2014
The characters are believable, the story is subtle. Try it if you like a simple yet decent book to read.

Learning to Live (The Learning Series Book 1)
Learning to Live (The Learning Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars very easy to read, 15 Mar 2014
I find this novel very easy to read and finish. The characters are believable and enticing. I would recommend for anyone looking for a quick read.

Premier Housewares Silicone Basting Brush with Bamboo Handle - White
Premier Housewares Silicone Basting Brush with Bamboo Handle - White
Offered by Prime Furnishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 10 Mar 2014
It was exactly like I expected, the brush is soft and easy to clean. I would be buying another soon

Hydestyle Womens Pratico Nappa Leather 27 Card Organizer Wallet Chocolate Brown LW0318
Offered by GiftsPage Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just about what i was looking for, 29 Jan 2014
I bought this because of the 27 card slots and I was pleased with the room in this wallet. Excellent purchase. will recommend

The Rescue
The Rescue

5.0 out of 5 stars nice piece, unbelievably nice, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Rescue (Kindle Edition)
I really didn't know what to expect when I bought this book. I had read only one book by N.S but I have seen all the movies. The story has a bit of reality to it, subtle and well presented. I really enjoyed every bit of it.

Andrew James 4 in 1 Multifunctional 1 Litre Smoothie Maker, 1.5 litre Blender, Grinder And Juicer
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars It was what I expected, 15 May 2013
I have been making smoothie every day since I bought it. It fits well into my kitchen cupboard and it is not complicated to fix and to clean. It blends my ice in smoothie as well. I love it.

Ultimate Addons 30 Pin to Female USB OTG Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet PC
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars it did not work, 8 Feb 2013
I connected it but it did not work, Shame I tried it like a month after I bought it. I just dumped it somewhere.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2013 5:14 PM BST

Snug~Rug 60 x 84-inch Adult Deluxe Coral Fleece The Blanket with Sleeves - Pink
Snug~Rug 60 x 84-inch Adult Deluxe Coral Fleece The Blanket with Sleeves - Pink
Offered by Bombay Collections

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels light and yet wonderfully warm, 8 Feb 2013
Feels light and yet wonderfully warm, You would not believe it, this blanket has taken me through this winter perfectly, sometimes I wish I could take it with me on the train. Best in the living room and also under your duvet at night. The feel is just too good.

Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Travel Mug GREEN (Vacuum Insulated)
Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Travel Mug GREEN (Vacuum Insulated)

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not keep my drink hot for 1hr, 8 Feb 2013
I bought this based on the fact that i wanted something that would keep my drinks hot for at least 4 hours. This barely does 1hr and compared to the price, I felt cheated.

Page: 1 | 2