Profile for jennybell > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Mother Knows Best (Novella): A Psychological Thriller Novella
Mother Knows Best (Novella): A Psychological Thriller Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars SIZE ISN'T ALWAYS IMPORTANT, 14 Oct. 2015
I was hooked from the first paragraph and actually had butterflies because I wanted to carry on reading but dreaded hearing Ruby's fate. Oh my goodness this Novella was brilliant. All the characters were believable. I hated Cody, but I could actually picture Kyle. This must be made into a film. I'd recommend this book to everyone, over the age of 15-ish. Can't wait to read Netta's Impossible Dilemma.

New Ladies/Womens Grey Slip Ons Elasicated Gusset Canvas Pumps. - Grey - UK SIZE 7
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT HOLIDAY SHOES, 10 May 2015
I'm thrilled with these slip on plimsole style shoe. I've only tried them around the house but they feel extremely comfortable. I've bought them for my holiday shortly and had bought lace up plimsoles elsewhere but was worried about having to take them off/put them back on without holding up the queue at the airport. Touch and close shoes looked too masculine to me. These slip on shoes are the perfect compromise and they look great. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

SELECTED HOMME Men's Clash crew neck I Plain Jumper, Blue (Light Blue), Medium
SELECTED HOMME Men's Clash crew neck I Plain Jumper, Blue (Light Blue), Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE FOR CLASSY JUMPER, 29 April 2015
Sorry Guys, I bought this for myself. It's bluer than it looks in the picture, but that's fine. It's a lovely pale blue in various shades. Sleeves are nice and long and the unfinished hems help keep the jumper nice and casual. Looks great with jeans and printed trousers.

Protest Clothing Women's Sands SST Striped Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Multicoloured (Rainforest), Size 14 (Manufacturer Size:Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY, 14 April 2015
Love this top. Bought for my upcoming holiday, so don't yet know how it will wash but it looks lovely on, with maxi skirt and with cut-offs.

Bench Women's Hometimes Sleeveless T-Shirt, Blue (Total Eclipse), Size 14 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)

1.0 out of 5 stars SUZES VERY SNALL, 14 April 2015
Much too small. Top came up extremely tight and looked awful. Sent it back. A shame because I love cowl neck tops and own several

Tribal Steel Youths White Double Wrap Around Leather Bracelet with Stainless Steel Clasp of 18cm

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY, 14 April 2015
Love this bracelet. I already own the natural tan one. I've clipped them together to make a four wrap around bracelet. Lots of compliments. I wear it all the time.

New Suprise Ladies long sleeve Cardigan. (WHITE)
New Suprise Ladies long sleeve Cardigan. (WHITE)

1.0 out of 5 stars ONLY UF YOU'RE TINY, 14 April 2015
This cardigan was extremely small, didn't seem to fit properly. I couldn't get my arms in the sleeves because they were so tight. I'm a normal size 12/14 but I think this cardigan must be a size 6/8. Sent it back.

15 x Plugmate Plug Removers (3 packs of 5)
15 x Plugmate Plug Removers (3 packs of 5)
Offered by CaraselleDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars MAKE LIGHT WORK OF PLUG REMOVAL, 30 Mar. 2015
These are extremely strong and they stay put on the plug. I have rheumatoid arthritis and could no longer unplug things. These little gizmos are excellent.

Glo Locks Padlocks Supplied In Assorted Colours
Glo Locks Padlocks Supplied In Assorted Colours
Offered by T2 Enterprises Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars SECURITY CONSCIOUS TRAVELLER, 30 Mar. 2015
Not used them yet but hope they'll be just fine. Love the colour which I bought to go with luggage tags to make my suitcase stand out on the turnstiles

Luggage name Tags pack of 2 - Polka Dots (green)
Luggage name Tags pack of 2 - Polka Dots (green)
Offered by Graysons Store

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COLOUR CHOICE, 30 Mar. 2015
These are great colour. Lovely and bright which hopefully make my suitcase stand out on the turnstile!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8