Profile for CT > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Jagwire Road Pro Break/Gear Kit - Carbon Silver
Jagwire Road Pro Break/Gear Kit - Carbon Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product - just too little of it, 4 May 2016
Great looking cables and seem well made. I've not fitted them yet because I have a TT bike with internal cable routing and the amount of cable and housing is only enough for one brake and one gear shifter. Which means I now have to pay about £30+ to get another matching set. A bit disappointed with the amount you get... really only suitable for bikes with classic, external routing where the housing only runs for short sections.

Zoggs Predator Flex Swimming Goggles - Silver/Smoke/Mirror Lens, Adult
Zoggs Predator Flex Swimming Goggles - Silver/Smoke/Mirror Lens, Adult
Offered by Swim-Bike-Run

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 26 April 2016
Always steamed-up, whereas other goggles I've had (that cost less) don't. More annoyingly, the nose band snapped yesterday after only about 1 year. Very disappointing.

adidas Unisex - Adult adizero XT 4 Running Shoes  Yellow Gelb (Vivid Yellow S13 / Running White Ftw / Black 1) Size: 48
adidas Unisex - Adult adizero XT 4 Running Shoes Yellow Gelb (Vivid Yellow S13 / Running White Ftw / Black 1) Size: 48

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 25 Feb. 2014
These shoes are very comfortable and provide good traction in the mud. For the price, I'm really pleased with these.

Catit Senses Food Maze
Catit Senses Food Maze

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good... the cats ignore it, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Catit Senses Food Maze (Misc.)
Looks interesting, especially alongside the Grass Garden, but the cats don't really bother with it... potentially because I feed them too much in their bowls. Left without food for longer they might start taking matters into their own paws and actually start using this. One of them has had a play, but simply headbutts it until food falls out!

Catit Senses Grass Garden
Catit Senses Grass Garden

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Catit Senses Grass Garden (Misc.)
Despite the reviews on here, my grass grew first time, looks interesting (visitors always comment on it) and the cats do eat it. Whether it does them any good or not is open for debate, but as a purchase.... I'm happy with it.

Blue Paw Print Cat Placemat Personalised Pet Floor Mat Gift
Blue Paw Print Cat Placemat Personalised Pet Floor Mat Gift
Offered by Frau Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality, 25 Feb. 2014
I can't slate it too much because it is what it is, but I was expecting a proper plastic mat, but this is just a piece of paper laminated... so would cost you about 50p to produce yourself down at the local print shop. I guess it's my fault for buying online but I wanted to review this item just to warn people what sort of material it is. For £9 I think it's a bit over-priced.

iPhone 5C Case, TeckNet Grip Extreme Protective Cover With Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back For Apple iPhone 5C
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 24 Oct. 2013
99p - delivered - you can't fault that! The case is actually OK too and comes with a couple of screen protectors. A bargain in my eyes.

Topeak Fuel Tank large 2014
Topeak Fuel Tank large 2014
Offered by Sportsandmoreshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag - Very Big, 27 Sept. 2013
I actually went and bought the medium version of this afterward buying this because it was a bit too big - I felt it looked a bit silly on the bike - like some sort of handbag strapped to the cross bar. I would imagine it would be very useful for long distance touring, but I wanted it for triathlons. The Medium looks much better on the bike and just about fits enough inside. They seem to be well made so I'm giving this 4 stars.

Topeak Fuel Tank , Medium
Topeak Fuel Tank , Medium
Offered by Sportsandmoreshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Topeak Fuel Tank , Medium (Sports)
I actually bought the large version first of all, but it was a bit too big and looked a bit silly on the bike - like some sort of handbag strapped to the cross bar. I would imagine it would be very useful for long distance touring, but I wanted it for triathlons. The Medium looks much better on the bike and fits enough inside. They seem to be well made too.

DMR V12 Pedal 115 x 95 x 25 mm Magnesium diamond black Size:115mm x 95mm x 25mm
DMR V12 Pedal 115 x 95 x 25 mm Magnesium diamond black Size:115mm x 95mm x 25mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pedals, 27 Sept. 2013
Against popular opinion, I have these on my road bike. They nice and big so are great for my huge feet. Provide good grip and are nice and light. So far they've been great.

Page: 1 | 2