Profile for CT > Reviews

Content by CT

CT "Chris" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
adidas Unisex - Adult adizero XT 4 Running Shoes  Yellow Gelb (Vivid Yellow S13 / Running White Ftw / Black 1) Size: 48
adidas Unisex - Adult adizero XT 4 Running Shoes Yellow Gelb (Vivid Yellow S13 / Running White Ftw / Black 1) Size: 48

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 25 Feb. 2014
These shoes are very comfortable and provide good traction in the mud. For the price, I'm really pleased with these.

Catit Senses Food Maze
Catit Senses Food Maze

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good... the cats ignore it, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Catit Senses Food Maze (Misc.)
Looks interesting, especially alongside the Grass Garden, but the cats don't really bother with it... potentially because I feed them too much in their bowls. Left without food for longer they might start taking matters into their own paws and actually start using this. One of them has had a play, but simply headbutts it until food falls out!

Catit Senses Grass Garden
Catit Senses Grass Garden

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Catit Senses Grass Garden (Misc.)
Despite the reviews on here, my grass grew first time, looks interesting (visitors always comment on it) and the cats do eat it. Whether it does them any good or not is open for debate, but as a purchase.... I'm happy with it.

Blue Paw Print Cat Placemat Personalised Pet Floor Mat Gift
Blue Paw Print Cat Placemat Personalised Pet Floor Mat Gift
Offered by House of Willow.

1.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality, 25 Feb. 2014
I can't slate it too much because it is what it is, but I was expecting a proper plastic mat, but this is just a piece of paper laminated... so would cost you about 50p to produce yourself down at the local print shop. I guess it's my fault for buying online but I wanted to review this item just to warn people what sort of material it is. For £9 I think it's a bit over-priced.

TeckNet New Apple iPhone 5C Bumper Case for Apple New iPhone 5 C, Shock Absorption Bumper + Anti Scratch Clear Back and Apple iPhone 5c Screen Protectors - Clear
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 24 Oct. 2013
99p - delivered - you can't fault that! The case is actually OK too and comes with a couple of screen protectors. A bargain in my eyes.

Topeak Fuel Tank large 2014
Topeak Fuel Tank large 2014
Offered by Sportsandmoreshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag - Very Big, 27 Sept. 2013
I actually went and bought the medium version of this afterward buying this because it was a bit too big - I felt it looked a bit silly on the bike - like some sort of handbag strapped to the cross bar. I would imagine it would be very useful for long distance touring, but I wanted it for triathlons. The Medium looks much better on the bike and just about fits enough inside. They seem to be well made so I'm giving this 4 stars.

Topeak Fuel Tank , Medium
Topeak Fuel Tank , Medium
Offered by Dennis Winter leven ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Topeak Fuel Tank Bag (Sports)
I actually bought the large version first of all, but it was a bit too big and looked a bit silly on the bike - like some sort of handbag strapped to the cross bar. I would imagine it would be very useful for long distance touring, but I wanted it for triathlons. The Medium looks much better on the bike and fits enough inside. They seem to be well made too.

DMR V12 Pedal 115 x 95 x 25 mm Magnesium diamond black Size:115mm x 95mm x 25mm
DMR V12 Pedal 115 x 95 x 25 mm Magnesium diamond black Size:115mm x 95mm x 25mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pedals, 27 Sept. 2013
Against popular opinion, I have these on my road bike. They nice and big so are great for my huge feet. Provide good grip and are nice and light. So far they've been great.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Very chunky!, 1 Aug. 2013
My cats are suffering with bad teeth despite giving them a good diet of mostly dry food (James Well Beloved). After the last visit the vet recommended this food so I bought a big sack of it. Trouble is the cats don't really eat it. It could be the taste, but I think it's probably down to the size of the pieces. No wonder they're good for their teeth, they have a real mission crunching them up and half the time they eat one or two and then walk away. They seem to work better as a treat - giving the cats one or two at a time - but it doesn't seem to work as a "complete meal" when put in their dish.

I've come back to give this another star because since using these as treats rather than "food", the cats seem to enjoy eating them. I still think they're a bit too chunky for them to eat many at a time, but I appreciate that the size is partly why they are good for their teeth.

Jawbone Medium UP Fitness Tracking Wristband - Blue
Jawbone Medium UP Fitness Tracking Wristband - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but doesn't do a lot, 1 Aug. 2013
I bought this as a gift for my mum who was addicted to her basic/cheap pedometer. Although the jawbone Up is a stylish item and prompts conversation with people that haven't seen it before, I question whether it's really any better than a £10 pedometer. The app does give feedback and encouragement which my mum seems to enjoy and the app obviously gives insight into your sleep patterns etc. Overall she loves it, and I think it does do enough to warrant the price, but I'd rather have paid about £70 for it. Still a nice little gadget though.

Page: 1 | 2