Profile for Marnie > Reviews

Content by Marnie

Marnie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Seksy Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 4009B.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Gift, 11 Dec 2012
I bought this watch and bracelet set as a treat and am very pleased with my purchase. It's a classy set and the crystals make it very stylish. I particularly like the bracelet, it has an unusual design and the stones catch the light. The watch can be adjusted by simply removing the links. It would make an ideal gift for someone special.

Hipstreet Wi-Fi 9 inch Touch Screen Tablet Flare (ARM Cortex 8, 1.2 GHz, 4GB DDRM, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich)

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 5 Dec 2012
This is a good product and the 9" screen is a bonus in comparison to a 7" screen. I haven't used it much yet but I am very happy with my purchase which I bought during the black Friday deals so it was a great price too!

Dolce & Gabbana DW0091 Women's Analog Quartz Watch with White Leather Strap
Dolce & Gabbana DW0091 Women's Analog Quartz Watch with White Leather Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 12 Jan 2012
I bought this watch for Christmas and it is beautiful. Lovely white leather strap and the face looks really elegant with diamantes surround. Perfect for a night out or looks equally nice with light coloured clothing. Would look very pretty in summer also. I am thrilled with my purchase and it was great value too compared with retail prices.

Silver Black & White Cz Set Heart Pendant + 18" Curb Chain
Silver Black & White Cz Set Heart Pendant + 18" Curb Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful quality pendant, 4 Jan 2011
This is a beautiful quality pendant and looks very expensive. I also bought the bracelet and earrings to match and am very happy with my purchase. Great value too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3