Profile for Cinders > Reviews

Content by Cinders

Cinders

Page: 1 | 2
The Wham-O Ultimate Frisbee Handbook: The Tips and Tricks for Becoming an Expert at Uitimate Frisbee(R)! (Wham-O Guide Books)
by Jacky Sach

5.0 out of 5 stars Frisbee Fan Must Have!, 31 Dec 2011
Beginners will love this as it teaches you everything you need to know about starting out. I bought it for my boyfriend who was struggling with a few passes, which he soon mastered thanks to this. The disk is great quality, and a good first disk. My boyfriend now teaches others using the disk.

Truth Sterling Silver Horseshoe Charm
Truth Sterling Silver Horseshoe Charm

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely charm, 31 Dec 2011
Great charm, which fits with any bead theme. Great for horse lovers, and those believing in the good luck abilities of a horse shoe. Comes in the traditional red box also. Great present, or to buy yourself for your bracelet.

Barratts Mens Black Novelty Slippers Size 9
Barratts Mens Black Novelty Slippers Size 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, 31 Dec 2011
Great buy for the Del Boy loving man in your life. Really comfortable too, and hard wearing soles. Would recommend.

Big Name Birthday Sash - Girls
Big Name Birthday Sash - Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sash!, 31 Dec 2011
Great size sash, not too big and not too small. Can adjust the size with glue if need be. You get 2 sheets of surprisingly sticky stickers, to personalise the back of the sash, which makes it extra special. Would recommend for any birthday as you add the age on using the stickers. Great for the price.

Silver Colour ' Happy 21 st Birthday ' Photo Album Gift - Holds 100 Photos
Silver Colour ' Happy 21 st Birthday ' Photo Album Gift - Holds 100 Photos
Offered by vela gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present!, 31 Dec 2011
Looks much more expensive compared to what I paid. My friend loved it. Lots of sleeves for the photos, and does not look tacky. Great present. Would recommend.

How to Write in Psychology: A Student Guide
How to Write in Psychology: A Student Guide
by John R. Beech

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are studying Psychology, this should be on your bookshelf!, 15 Nov 2010
All those Psychology students out there... BUY THIS!! Easy to read, and has great hints and tips on writing perfectly in essay's and research reports. If you take on board what this book advises, with some added common sense, then you will almost certainly go up a grade level, compared to if you did not. Really great. This book is my Psychology writing bible!

Beyond Freedom and Dignity
Beyond Freedom and Dignity
by B. F. Skinner

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 15 Nov 2010
I had to buy this only to write an essay on it. Skinner does not have the easiest writing style to read, but you can still get what he wants to say. Parts are very radical, but what do you expect really. I will never it read it, only because I had to pick everything he said apart. Overall, a hard, radical read, but a must read for any Psychology student.

Stunning Charm Bracelet (Silver Tone)
Stunning Charm Bracelet (Silver Tone)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 15 Nov 2010
I love this bracelet. Really nice looking, and just the right size for my small wrists. If you have 'normal' sized wrist, it might be a little tight though. The detail and actual pattern as a whole is really pretty. Picture does not show it to it's full glory. Definite buy for a present, or even for a treat. Great buy, worth the money.

Oasis B613 Small Sport Crystal Bracelet
Oasis B613 Small Sport Crystal Bracelet

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!!, 15 Nov 2010
Nice looking watch admittedly, but after about 3 weeks the watch started to turn cooper! Then, as you guess it does not look that nice what so ever! I wore it for a little longer, as it was not that noticeable, well that was until my wrist went green. If you are going to buy it, then prepare for a green wrist!

Generic 2.5 inch 80gb 80 gb SATA hard drive 5400 RPM for Laptop/PS3 - 1 Year Warranty
Offered by Digital Components Ltd (dclstore)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb service!, 15 Nov 2010
Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong hard-drive (this one) but this was my fault obviously, and not the seller's. I phoned the sales department, and my call was answered very quickly. I explained the situation, and the guy I spoke to totally understood and offered me a complete refund. He told me exactly what to write on the envelope and on the invoice. The refund went back into my account the day it was received. Very prompt. Would you believe, the seller even emailed me a link to the right hard-drive I needed, so I didn't even have to search for the right one!! I was over the moon with this service. Will definetly use again for any IT related goods! Superb!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2012 9:35 PM GMT