Profile for Cheryn > Reviews

Content by Cheryn

Cheryn

Page: 1 | 2
I Did it in My Pyjamas: There is no recipe for business success.
I Did it in My Pyjamas: There is no recipe for business success.
by Angela De Souza

5.0 out of 5 stars Achieve your goals whatever your perceived obstacles - excellent read, 18 Oct. 2015
I really enjoyed reading this book! If you're trying to get a business or project going and feel you have a lot of obstacles getting in your way and stopping/ delaying you from achieving your dreams, Angela covers most of these obstacles in this book, sharing with us the obstacles she faced and how she either overcame them or turned them around to use them to her advantage and as a result built her own successful business. Lots of excellent nuggets of information which you can use in your professional and personal life. Very inspiring read, which I highly recommend.

Entrepreneur Revolution: How to develop your entrepreneurial mindset and start a business that works
by Daniel Priestley

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, lots of practical advice, 18 Mar. 2014
This book is great if you're thinking about starting up your own business. Daniel shares his own experiences and tipcs for success and provides lots of practical advice and challenges to take on so its not just a matter of reading the book and putting it down, its about applying what you've read too! He gives great crystal clear insight into the difference between working as an employee and working as an entrepreneur, particularly on our mindsets, perceptions and habits. Absolutely recommend, this will be a book I refer to often rather than a one off read.

Christian and Arabella: Love stronger than anything imaginable
Christian and Arabella: Love stronger than anything imaginable

5.0 out of 5 stars A captivating tale of true romance, 21 Feb. 2014
As the byline states, this is a story of love that is stronger than anything imaginable. I loved the characters, the storyline and the fact that this man would do whatever it took to capture the heart of the woman he loved, no matter what the cost. He also chose to see past what most other people saw to see the true heart of the woman he adored - I read this book in one day as I kept wanting to know what happens next!

I liked that the story is not only just a romantic fairytale like story, but it also highlights the highs and lows we can reach and how far they can take us if we let them. Really enjoyed this book.

Massage Imperial Lightweight Professional Black 3-Section Portable Massage Table Couch Bed Spa
Offered by HRH HILL Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product for the price, 14 Aug. 2013
I've been using this as a mobile therapist for a few months now and I have to say this is a good quality couch and many clients are surprised at how large and comfortable it is, being mobile. Many massages I have been for in acual salons haven't had as comfortable a bed as this! There are also various bits to add on too (headrest, arm rests etc). My only grip is the bag, would have been good if it was stronger/ sturdier as it tends to rip where the handles are attached to the bag itself and also the bottom has worn away a bit too. I've taken it to the tailor for mending/ reinforcing. All in all, a fantastic highly recommended purchase, very good quality at a bargain price.

Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack [DVD]
Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack [DVD]
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic abs workout!, 6 Aug. 2013
Love this DVD workout, Jillian's moves are easy to follow but they are gruelling - very effective, as I can definitely feel the difference already after just a few days. Secret is to stick with it for 6 weeks, as Jillian says: if you want a six pack, you've gotta work for it! Highly recommended for an effective abs work out.

Gilad: Step Aerobics [DVD] [US Import]
Gilad: Step Aerobics [DVD] [US Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work out - love it!, 5 Aug. 2013
Just what I need for a good cardio work out, the steps are really easy to learn but at the same time give you a really effective workout. And there's an abs section at the end too which I wasn't expecting so that was a bonus :-) Struggled for a while to find a good step DVD and was slightly put off by the cover of this one as it's rather ancient (well 90's I think?) but exercise doesn't go out of fashion - the workout is great and I highly recommend this.

Genuine Original Blackberry 9800 Torch Handsfree HDW-24529-001, 3.5mm for 9800, 9700, 9000, 8520
Offered by Gadgets Hut UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, unbelievable value, 1 April 2013
I ordered half expecting these headphones to work for a week at this price, however, I was pleasantly surprised to find that they are excellent quality and I got them the very next day too. Great customer service too. Very pleased with my purchase. Unfortunately I lost my headphones but am about to order another set from the same people and highly recommend this product. Great value for money!

The Tale of a Church Planter: the Ups, Downs, Frustrations, Joys and Everything In-between on the Roller Coaster Ride of Church Planting (Loving Leadership Series): Volume 1
by Angela De Souza

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspiring and motivating, highly recommended read!, 10 Jan. 2012
This book is a wonderful read - I really couldn't put it down and wanted to keep seeing what happened next! An amazing account of D7 Chuch's journey from where they started out, to where they are today, with more to come. A story filled with determination, faith and lots of ups and downs. I would really recommend this book to anyone thinking of planting a church, anyone already involved in planting a church, as well as the general public as this book offers us some fantastic lessons in faith, depending on God and following His will. I already can't wait for the next book!

The Tale of a Church Planter (Loving Leadership Book 1)
The Tale of a Church Planter (Loving Leadership Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing account of a church planter, very inspiring :-), 10 Jan. 2012

Secure on the Rock STUDY GUIDE: Finding Security Together
Secure on the Rock STUDY GUIDE: Finding Security Together

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 22 Oct. 2011
This study guide is based on the book 'Secure on the Rock' and is in an interactive format which allows us readers to ask ourselves questions relating to our insecurities and fears, facing them and bringing them before God and letting Him deal with them. We are all human and all of us have suffered from some form of insecurity, some deeper than others. This study guide will help you to find the keys to shedding those insecurities and stepping into all that God has for us. Many of us are shaped today by what happened to us in the past, but we have to stop looking in the rear view mirror and look FORWARD, to our future! This study guide puts it all into perspective and gives you the framework within which to start freeing yourself, with God's help, from the insecurities, fears and doubts of the past. I also recommend you read the book which goes into detail about Angela's personal struggle with events that left her insecure for much of her early life, and how God led her to the fulfilling life she leads today.

Page: 1 | 2