Profile for Cheryn > Reviews

Content by Cheryn

Cheryn

Page: 1 | 2
Being a Woman: A Book for Women by Women (Living Life Series)
Being a Woman: A Book for Women by Women (Living Life Series)
Price: 8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this book thoroughly, a great read for women, 16 Sep 2011
Ladies - this book is a must-buy. Being a Christian woman in this day and age is not easy - there are often questions I have and struggles that I face, and this book addresses these things. It explores the issues we face as being women, particularly Christian women, in the 21st century. I just love the fact that the book follows a group of women - real women (not the women the media say we should be) - as they explore all the different issues we all face in our every day lives. Whatever our background and make up we are all women at the end of the day and there are certain issues we all face. I also love the fact that we as readers, are invited to partake in their discussions throughout the book as there are questions for us to answer as we explore our own thoughts, feelings and struggles and compare them with theirs to share ideas. I love it, love it, love it! Great tool to use as a self or group study as well x

Love God Love People
Love God Love People
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 9.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album - highly recommended!, 24 Aug 2011
This review is from: Love God Love People (Audio CD)
I must say I wasn't blown away when I first heard this album but after listening to it a few times I love this album now, in particular Love Rev, Thats Why I Love You, Others, You Won't Let Go ... I'll stop there as I see I'm going to land up writing all the songs down. Basically the whole albums great. Strangely enough the one song I don't particularly like is the first song which is what the album's named after but perhaps it will grow on me!

Great album to praise God, Israel's voice is fantastic as usual. Worth every penny.

Highly recommended!!

Free: Living Life the Way it was Meant to be Lived (Living Life Series)
Free: Living Life the Way it was Meant to be Lived (Living Life Series)
Price: 8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book - highly recommended read/ gift for a friend, 20 July 2011
Really enjoyed this book, helps to search deep within ourselves to find out what our purpose is in life, who we really are and how to find ways of freeing ourselves from those things that hold us back from claiming all the great things that God has planned for us. 'Free' explores all these things. Angela has generously shared her personal experiences by sharing her journey of how she, with God's help and patient guidance, freed herself of the things that weighed her down and took her down the wrong path in life - and how God gently steered her back onto the path He had laid out for her. Highly recommended touching read - for yourself or as a lovely gift for a friend or loved one.

Passion & Purity (Loving Life Book 3)
Passion & Purity (Loving Life Book 3)
Price: 4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book - very relevant to us girls, highly recommended!, 9 Jun 2011
As I read this book, I couldn't believe how relevant this was to my own life and I'm sure it is relevant to many others too. We are all created to be passionate, we just have to learn to channel it in the right direction to get the most out of our lives and fulfil God's purpose for us on this earth. Angela's experience of searching for passion in her life is a strong testimony of God's goodness. I highly recommend this book - read it yourself, and buy it for your friends, you and they will be blessed by it :)

Passion & Purity: A Really Romantic Story: 3 (Loving Life Series)
Passion & Purity: A Really Romantic Story: 3 (Loving Life Series)
Price: 8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful read - very relevant to us girls, highly recommended!, 9 Jun 2011

Secure on the Rock: All Girls Need To Be Loved: 2 (Loving Life Series)
Secure on the Rock: All Girls Need To Be Loved: 2 (Loving Life Series)
Price: 8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 15 Mar 2011
I really recommend this book - this is proof that there is still hope and life after going through traumatic events like this. We can either choose to let it destroy us or let God take over our burdens and insecurities and see that we can truly live the fulfilling life God has planned for us, if we'll just let Him. Brilliant book Angela, its so real and will bless many women out there that are stuck in what may seem like a bottomless black pit. God can turn ANY situation around and Angela is living proof of this!

Secure on the Rock (Loving Life Book 2)
Secure on the Rock (Loving Life Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 14 Mar 2011
I really recommend this book - this is proof that there is still hope and life after going through traumatic events like this. We can either choose to let it destroy us or let God take over our burdens and pains and see that we can truly live the fulfilling life God has planned for us, if we'll just let Him. Brilliant book Angela, its so real and will bless many women out there that are stuck in what may seem like a bottomless black pit. God can turn ANY situation around and Angela is living proof of this!

Hope's Journey: A Life Worth Living: 1 (Loving Life Series)
Hope's Journey: A Life Worth Living: 1 (Loving Life Series)
Price: 8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must read, 15 Dec 2010
An absolutely brilliant and touching account of how the author faced the darkest of situations in life, and how she eventually came out the other side victorious. For anyone who feels hopeless or has lost their zest for life, this book is a must read to give you that all important hope and encouragement. As you read, you feel the author's pain, heartache and loneliness, and share her journey from rock bottom right through to her triumphant end. This book is truly inspiring and I can't recommend it enough. It's a story we can all apply to our lives in some way or other no matter how different our situations are. There is some excellent practical advice in here too which I have found most helpful, and even if you only draw one thing from this book, it will change your life forever.

Hope's Journey (Loving Life Book 1)
Hope's Journey (Loving Life Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly inspiring read, highly recommended!, 16 Nov 2010

Can't wait for the next book from Angela De Souza!

Page: 1 | 2