Profile for Deb A > Reviews

Content by Deb A

Deb A "Deb A" (Cheshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Silent Scream: An edge of your seat serial killer thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars So very good. Twisting and turning all the way to the ..., 29 Mar. 2015
So very good. Twisting and turning all the way to the very end. So looking forward to the next book.

Izzy Moffit's Road to Wonderland (Road to Wonderland Series Book 1)
Izzy Moffit's Road to Wonderland (Road to Wonderland Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it!, 23 Feb. 2015
Oh my! Oh my! This book is wonderful, I just could not put it down!
It really is a roller-coaster ride. I laughed, cried, held my breath & cheated - often!
I was completely gripped from beginning to end.
An absolute bargain at £2.32.

Out of Breath (The Breathing Series #3)
Out of Breath (The Breathing Series #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 July 2013
These books are completely absorbing. You will be totally hooked on this emotional roller-coaster. Well worth picking up. But be warned your household will be neglected until your finished!

Helly and Ron
Helly and Ron

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely!, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Helly and Ron (Kindle Edition)
I have really enjoyed this book and what a bargain at 77p!

I'm now off to look for and buy more Terri Douglas books.

Human Remains
Human Remains

5.0 out of 5 stars Gritty and gripping!, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Human Remains (Kindle Edition)
As always Elizabeth Haynes had me on the edge of my seat forgetting to breathe. I read it with a couple of friends and we could not put it down until it was finished.

As good as Into The Darkest Corner.

The Eye Collector
The Eye Collector

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Eye Collector (Kindle Edition)
I tried this book as it was 99p on a Daily Deal and I am so glad I did! I really enjoyed the book, though I was rather scared at some points. (I am easily scared I have to say) I will be looking out for other books by Sebastian Fitzek and hope there will be a follow on book to The Eye Collector. Well worth a read.

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days Book 1)
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 6 Nov. 2012
I really enjoyed this book. I am not a young adult but fast approaching middle aged and I still can't wait for the next book to come out! Whatever your age it is worth it.

Reason to Breathe (The Breathing Series #1)
Reason to Breathe (The Breathing Series #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Oct. 2012
On the edge of my seat all the way through.

I'm not sure I could be as supportive as Sara and Evan were. I would feel a need to 'fix' it. But if they had done that she would have withdrawn from them completely and then she would have been totally alone. It is bazzar how Carol could change so instantly when her children talked to her, and how George chose not to see what was happening. Therefore he didn't have to deal with it, until he was forced to.

Book 2 is calling me now...

She's Gotta Be Mine (A sexy, funny mystery/romance, Cottonmouth Book 1) (Cottonmouth Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable., 22 Oct. 2012
This book has a bit of everything, murder, mystery, love, lust, friendship & bitchiness! If your looking for a light and frothy read this will work wonderfully. I will be looking out for other books by Jennifer Skully. Also, as it's FREE (on Kindle) at the moment you have nothing to loose.

I Think I'm OK
I Think I'm OK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Oct. 2012
This review is from: I Think I'm OK (Kindle Edition)
A very refreshing book of a boy living through a very turbulent childhood. Told with complete honesty and ownership of his own behaviour. A truly lovable rouge. This is not a sad book, sad thing happened to him but he is not filled with self-pity. There are also funny times throughout the book. Requesting, Green Green Grass of Home on the way out with the social worker, lol.

I would recommend it - highly!

Page: 1 | 2