Profile for SubgirL > Reviews

SubgirL (Hull, England)

Russell Hobbs Illuminating Glass Kettle, 1.7 L, 3000 W - Clear
Russell Hobbs Illuminating Glass Kettle, 1.7 L, 3000 W - Clear

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend at all., 5 Jan. 2016
The kettle looks very pretty when it boils and it boils very quickly but it's a limescale magnet! I use filtered watered but I'm still having to descale it every 3 weeks because the water tastes so horrible. Before this kettle I had a cheapo plastic one and never had to descale it at all and it's still going strong in my office at work . If I'd known beforehand that I'd have to descale this kettle so often or that the water would taste so nasty I would never have bought it. I'm currently on the lookout for a replacement and it definitely won't be a Russell Hobbs.

Faith
Faith
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars The Cure At Their Best, 28 Jun. 2002
This review is from: Faith (Audio CD)
This is one of the best and most haunting albums I have ever listened to. The dark, almost hopeless lyrics blend with the fantastic melodies to provide an amazing collection of classic goth songs. Robert Smith's voice accompanied by the famous flanged guitar sound are unique. Neither before nor since have The Cure captured the magic and energy of this album.