Profile for Liv bartlett > Reviews

Content by Liv bartlett

Liv bartlett

Page: 1 | 2
Evolution of Rugby T Shirt (In Navy & Red sizes S - XXL) (Small, Navy - Blue)
Evolution of Rugby T Shirt (In Navy & Red sizes S - XXL) (Small, Navy - Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars My brother won't take it off, 1 Mar 2014
The material for this shirt is brilliant, it is very comfortable and the pattern hasn't faded at all. It arrived on time with no fuss. Amazing!

The BBQ - The Truth About Mums & Dads Cotton Apron
The BBQ - The Truth About Mums & Dads Cotton Apron
Offered by Bathroom Trends

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 1 Mar 2014
My Dad loved this! I bought him this apron as a Christmas present, and he wore it out to lunch! It arrived on time, and is definitely worth the money!

Bacon Air Freshener
Bacon Air Freshener
Offered by Toy Zany

4.0 out of 5 stars Very strong!, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bacon Air Freshener (Toy)
I was sceptical about this product when I bought it, but my boyfriend loves bacon so I thought I would give it a go. To begin with the smell was very strong and was quite powerful, but did genuinely smell like bacon. The smell ran out quite quickly but with the occasional whiff floating around in his car. It is great present for any bacon loving fiend.

Ferrand Kigurumi Pajamas Unisex Adult Cosplay Costume Animal Pyjamas Blue Stitch M
Offered by happytoycity

4.0 out of 5 stars It is so fluffy!, 1 Mar 2014
This onesie is amazingly soft. Honestly I could just die in it. I would recommend getting a larger size and you would usually buy. It arrived within the allotted time period and was very compact. overall, a very good buy, for yourself or a friend.

Black Glitter Masquerade Mask perfect for Balls, Parties or Fancy Dress Party
Black Glitter Masquerade Mask perfect for Balls, Parties or Fancy Dress Party

5.0 out of 5 stars This is perfect!, 1 Mar 2014
This mask is perfect for what it is worth. It is comfortable to wear, and is very pretty, It does have a tendency to drop a little bit of glitter, but a bit of hairspray fixed that straight away. Over all, a very good mask.

A5 PLAIN FRONT Papier Mache Scrapbook Album 21 x 15 cm - 81/2" x 6"
A5 PLAIN FRONT Papier Mache Scrapbook Album 21 x 15 cm - 81/2" x 6"
Offered by Hobby-Lill Bastel und Modellbau Profi

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a scrap book, 1 Mar 2014
This A5 scrapbook was brilliant present for my boyfriend, obviously I filled it with things and didn't just hand him an empty scrapbook.
The glossy paper was lovely and didn't affect any of the writing or how well the cello-tape stuck to the pages.

Jesus Christ Superstar [DVD]
Jesus Christ Superstar [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ted Neely

5.0 out of 5 stars Judas over Jesus, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Jesus Christ Superstar [DVD] (DVD)
I am a Christian and I know how wrong this sounds but in this film I definitely prefer Judas to Jesus... maybe it is his songs. Very good Rock Opera! Not a lot of people agree with me!

LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)
LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)
Offered by Game Dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Sep 2013
This game is so much fun, I am a 17 year old girl and I adore it... I play it with my brother and my friends (both male and female), and it is honestly so addictive... the final level is so tricky but well worth the effort.

Be Kind Rewind [DVD] [2007]
Be Kind Rewind [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Jack Black
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a top favourite, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Be Kind Rewind [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
This is a good film but not one I would spend a lot on.... so buying it here was the best option.

Women Hoop Multi Strand Links Gold Tone Metal Cinch Waist Chain
Women Hoop Multi Strand Links Gold Tone Metal Cinch Waist Chain

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and light, 22 Sep 2013
For me the chain is pretty and was just and extra to add to my dress, it is quite light and the chain is very long... the clasp is a bit awkward, but all in all very good for value.

Page: 1 | 2