Profile for nikki > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Bonus
The Bonus

5.0 out of 5 stars brill id give it more stars if i could, 17 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Bonus (Kindle Edition)
i loved this book! aj adams this has got to be my fave book of yours! chloe is hilarious and a little strange and a little messed up but you cant help but love her...kyle is just wow my new bbf! two thumbs up read it you wont be dissappointed :)

Sugar Rush (Friend-Zoned Book 3)
Sugar Rush (Friend-Zoned Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars i loved it so much max is just as awesome as ..., 23 Nov. 2014
i wish i could give this book more stars!! yet again belle smashes it! i loved it so much max is just as awesome as i knew he be i was excited to read his book hes got t be one of my all time favorite characters he so lovable and i loved Helena shes jus like nat but softer but just as lively and funny! belle you are amazing i love your books i have them all please keep em coming :)

Sweet Fall (Sweet Home Series Book 3)
Sweet Fall (Sweet Home Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars wow...just wow!, 26 Aug. 2014
if i could give this book more stars I would...wow I shed some serious tears reading sweet fall Tillie Cole you are an amazing writer I have loved every book you have released but this was just the most beautifully written book I have ever read! I also loved that you put so much of yourself into this book I think it just made it that much more awe inspiring! I would recommend this book ten fold read it its beautiful!

Sweet Addiction
Sweet Addiction

5.0 out of 5 stars fab fab fab, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Sweet Addiction (Kindle Edition)
i think j.daniels has jus became 1 of my fave writers up ther with belle aurora.....I loved this book it was funny and sweet and reese is just perfect he has been added to my book bf list! Dylan is feisty and I could really relat t her n joey and juls were hilarious! read this book its fab :)

Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 6)
Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up, 2 May 2014
loved it just as much as the others....im hoping for more books fingers crossed :) Kristen proby keeps em coming!

It Ain't Me, Babe
It Ain't Me, Babe

5.0 out of 5 stars wow just wow, 2 May 2014
This review is from: It Ain't Me, Babe (Kindle Edition)
if I could give this more then 5 *s I would...I loved sweet home and sweet rome so wen I saw this I had to get it! just to warn you though this is nothing like them buts its beyond good! I read it in 2 hours im a little mad at my self for not making it last longer! this is a must read book and styx has now been added to my book boyfriend list and been placed very near the top! I loved it well done Tillie cole you've out done yourself with another fab book plz plz plz keep em coming :)

The Last Boyfriend (Forever Love, #1)
The Last Boyfriend (Forever Love, #1)

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish!, 22 April 2014
this book is rubbish its poorly written, you would think it was written for 14 year olds not adults, the grammar and mistakes all through the book were shocking! all through there conversations they said each others name people don't do that in real life! I find it bazar anyone would give it 5*s !

Last Breath: A Novel (Hitman Series Book 2)
Last Breath: A Novel (Hitman Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 7 April 2014
ah now i loved the 1st book and didn't expect to like Daniel and reagans story as much as niks and daisys but i did it was awesome n i cnt wait fo the new book so hurry up about it ladies im waiting :)

The Swan and the Jackal (In the Company of Killers Book 3)
The Swan and the Jackal (In the Company of Killers Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars fab :), 7 April 2014
this was just as good as killing sarai and revivng izabel! i really didn't expect what happened to happen it was a brilliant twist j.a redmerski i love you keep em coming

Until the End (Volkov Bratva Book 2)
Until the End (Volkov Bratva Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars thumbs up, 7 April 2014
London did it again I loved this as much as the 1st :) i have and will keep recommending these books

Page: 1 | 2 | 3