Profile for Blade-Runner > Reviews

Content by Blade-Runner

Blade-Runner (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vitamix Aspire Black Food Mixer & Blender (Makes Soup in 5 Minutes & Ice Cream in 30 Seconds)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am eating a lot more fruit!, 16 May 2014
I have been using this for quite a while now. Before I bought this, I had to force myself to remember to eat fruit etc. The wife really wanted to get a juicer/smoothie maker and we trawled amazon reading the reviews of various makes and model. The prices ranged from 50 all the way up to 600 in some cases.

But our criteria was build quality, reliability, performance and price. The more we looked at the lower end ie 100 - 150 of various smoothie makers, the reviews were not so great and some seemed to not last.

So, we came across this model and thought it was too pricey for us but the more we read about it, and the lack of any bad review we agreed that you get what you pay for and this case you really do get what you pay for!

We have smoothies 3 - 4 times a week after dinner as 'desert' so no more ice cream and fatty puddings! But talking about ice cream, I recently made a banana ice cream from bananas, some milk and ice cubes. Whizzed through the vitamix and it was absolutely lush!

I have been recommending this to friends. Some have bought it and love it! Go on! Don't be shy, give it a try!

Black Heavy Duty Rubber Boot Protection Mat Liner for BMW 1 Series (F20) 2011 Onwards - Trim for Secure Fit
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and durable for price, 16 May 2014
I got this for my BMW 1 series Mk II. From the BMW dealer I was looking at paying in excess of 50 just for a rubber matt!! No thanks! Bought this and very easy to cut to size and a bargain compared to dealer sold accessories.

Draper Butane Powered Soldering Iron
Draper Butane Powered Soldering Iron
Price: 17.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid little soldering iron., 16 May 2014
I used this for 6 months solid and to be fair after the 6 months it was starting to lose it's reliability. However, this isn't designed for large scale use and only really for hobbyists. The hold is excellent and would recommend to anyone else who wishes to use these sort of things for hobbies.

sonic 2 ear plugs
sonic 2 ear plugs
Offered by Savage Island
Price: 11.84

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, 16 May 2014
This review is from: sonic 2 ear plugs (Misc.)
Not the best to be honest and don't really fit very well. Wore them on one shoot and that was enough for me. Not great at reducing noise too well either.

Gerber  Suspension Multi-Plier
Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier
Offered by Sharp Tech
Price: 28.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Still prefer my Leatherman Wave, 16 May 2014
I got this when Amazon were offering it for 15. Had this over a year now. I do prefer my Leatherman for serious jobs but for the price I couldn't say no to it. Handy as a spare multitool in my work bag as I don't carry my Leatherman on me.

Timex Intelligent Quartz Men's Tide Temp Compass Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Silicone - T49859
Price: 102.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and great value, 16 May 2014
Had this watch for a year now and I can still say I am very impressed with it. I had a Fossil watch before that died on me and would have cost 50 to repair! No chance! So bought this instead. Always been a fan of Timex and Casio and both have never let me down.

Adults TWO PAIR PACK More Mile cushioned LONDON running sock
Adults TWO PAIR PACK More Mile cushioned LONDON running sock
Offered by The Sportswear Factory
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 16 May 2014
Does what they are meant to do. No rubbing, no blisters and fit great.

I am very happy with this purchase.

3 Way Car Triple DC 12v / 24v  Splitter Charger Adapter + USB Power Supply with 5v USB Port
3 Way Car Triple DC 12v / 24v Splitter Charger Adapter + USB Power Supply with 5v USB Port
Offered by LTZmart
Price: 2.15

1.0 out of 5 stars USB does not work., 16 May 2014
Bought this and sat in glove box for a while before I went to use it. Powers up the main 12V sockets but the USB charger does not work and this was the main reason I bought. So now it just sits in my glove box gathering dust again.

Disappointed.

BMW iPod | iPhone | iPad Y Cable Audio Aux Adapter iDrive Interface Lead USB to gold plated 3.5mm suitable for BMW / Mini Cooper 2007>
Offered by AVA Group UK
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 28 Jan 2014
Great bit of kit and far cheaper than the BMW dealer who charge you over the odds for a bit of cable.

Sci-MX Nutrition 100% Ultragen 2280 g Strawberry Whey Protein Shake Powder
Sci-MX Nutrition 100% Ultragen 2280 g Strawberry Whey Protein Shake Powder
Price: 47.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Full of sugar and not to my tasting, 28 Jan 2014
Sure it has all the bangs and whistles for some people, but to me it tastes very sweet and 'powdery' to me and thats with trying different consistencies with both water and milk. Won't be buying this again when the tub runs.

I bought this from Tesco and a lesser cost of 33! So if you after this stuff try there!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2014 11:15 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3