Profile for Angelina Sharp > Reviews

Homework
Homework
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Homework (Audio CD)
Had this cd when I was younger and loved it! Got it for my daughter and she loves it too. Mostly instrumental, prefer this to their new stuff.

Birkenstock Sandals ''Madrid'' from Birko-Flor in Graceful Morocco Gold 42.0 EU N

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 16 July 2013
Love these sandles, perfect size. Lovely colour, so comfortable. Ordered them in another colour too. Have recommended them to friends too.

Time Flies 1994-2009
Time Flies 1994-2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Time Flies 1994-2009 (Audio CD)
Got this for my daughters birthday, she's a big oasis fan. She loves it, it's got all they're great songs on, she loves it.

Official T Shirt THE STONE ROSES White BIG LEMON Multi L
Official T Shirt THE STONE ROSES White BIG LEMON Multi L
Offered by Eyesore Merch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tshirt, 16 July 2013
Got this for my husband for his bday from the kids. He's a stone roses fan, loves this tshirt. It washes great, good size too.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 July 2013
Got this for my 14 year old daughter, she loves it. Is into athletics, loves Bolt. It's a big small so had to get extra large, my daughter is size 12. Washes great.

Birkenstock Madrid Birko-Flor, Style-No. 40733, Unisex Sandals, White, EU 39, slim width

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 July 2013
Had a pair of these before and they lasted 5 years. They're the most comfy sandles you could own. I got these for my mum & me. My mum loves them too! Excellent support, esp if you suffer from joint problems.

Devil Design Silicone Case Cover for BlackBerry 8520 9300 Curve - Purple
Devil Design Silicone Case Cover for BlackBerry 8520 9300 Curve - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 4 Jan 2013
Got this for my daughters Christmas, she loves it and has had it on her phone ever since. Great quality, arrived quickly, great colour.

Star Wars Classic Edition Episode 4-6 IV-VI Top Trumps Deck
Star Wars Classic Edition Episode 4-6 IV-VI Top Trumps Deck
Offered by BuyBocceBallsUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves them, 4 Jan 2013
Got these for my son for Xmas. They are great and he has played them non stop. Helps with his concentration and helped him get to know the characters better, he's just 5 and doesn't like to play many games but these have been a winner!

XX-L Black Highback Beanbag Chair Water resistant Bean bags for indoor and Outdoor Use, Great for Gaming chair and Garden Chair
Offered by Beautiful Beanbags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Jan 2013
Ordered this for my son for Christmas, he loves it and so do we. Great to sit and play the wii, watch tv or just chill. Keeps it shape, also great size. My son is nearly 6 but is big for his age, we wanted one that would do him for a while and this certainly will. Got one in red for our 13 year old daughter too.

Bearpaw Women's Emma 10 Black Fur Trimmed Boot 610W 8 UK
Bearpaw Women's Emma 10 Black Fur Trimmed Boot 610W 8 UK
Offered by ShoeMetro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 27 Nov 2012
Got these for my daughter who had the exact same pair last year and would only have these again! They are great cosy boots, very sturdy. Only thing is you need to order about a size and half up, my daugher is a 6 1/2. They are good quality and just a good as Uggs.

Page: 1 | 2