Profile for Cheryl Armstrong > Reviews

Premier Housewares OvenLove Basting Jug - 2 Litre - Grey
Premier Housewares OvenLove Basting Jug - 2 Litre - Grey
Offered by WOW-DISCOUNTS

5.0 out of 5 stars faultless and gorgeous, 5 Sept. 2014
a great jug, that can be used for anything, and is very sturdy, so no towels underneath when you need it to be steady. I am very happy with this product. Not only is it perfect but looks lovely.

50 Moments That Rocked the Classical Musical World (Classic FM)
50 Moments That Rocked the Classical Musical World (Classic FM)
by (Pianist) Sam Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 great facts, 9 Aug. 2014
Loved this book, and things I thought I knew weren't quite accurate. Its always good to learn new facts about things that you thought you knew. I would advise anyone who likes classical music to get this, its great, and the fact that the chapters aren't very long, is excellent if you want to read for a few minutes.

Terry Hall - The Best of 1981-1997 [Clean]
Terry Hall - The Best of 1981-1997 [Clean]

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 1 Aug. 2014
Always liked Terry Hall, but never had any music of his in my collection, but now I have a great collection and its all varied.
I have played and played this since I got it...If you are a fan, you must get this, it will brighten your day.

Giorgio Mens 2 Strap Mens Sandals Black 7
Giorgio Mens 2 Strap Mens Sandals Black 7
Offered by Sports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent thank you I am more than happy A++++++++ service, 16 July 2014
I love these shoes, they are just like a pair I had previously that I bought from
Birkenstocks at 3 times the cost.

I am very happy as I wanted another pair but could no longer afford the cost.

Magicool Plus Itchy Skin Summer Spray 150ml
Magicool Plus Itchy Skin Summer Spray 150ml
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
great for very itchy eczema and I can sleep at night....during the hot weather its been such a relief

Scooby-Doo: Where's My Mummy? [DVD] [2006]
Scooby-Doo: Where's My Mummy? [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Scooby Doo
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Scooby dooby doo, 22 Jun. 2014
If you like cartoons, and you like the best, watch this...its not like other cartoons...I have seen all the movies, and all the mystery inc and whats new etc....and I like all of them, so I am biased, but you cant beat scoooby doo...its good fun. Frank Welker is amazing...he should have some recognition he has been Freddie Jones since scooby doo started....surely that deserves something....I know he does other voices, scooby doo being one of them now....but he is the new mel blanc, but better.

The Marx Brothers: Duck Soup [DVD]
The Marx Brothers: Duck Soup [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Marx Brothers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Marx Brothers, 22 Jun. 2014
If you have never seen this, please watch it...the marx brothers are brilliant, especially groucho...he was ahead of his time. Its just so funny, I think the later films weren't as funny, but you must see this film, it will cheer you up.

Rosewood Lille Plush Cat Scratcher, Black/ White
Rosewood Lille Plush Cat Scratcher, Black/ White

5.0 out of 5 stars OK, 22 Jun. 2014
This is a good scratch post if you have a small kitten, but my cat, who isn't big, pulled it over everytime and in the end, gave up on it...so I gave it to the CPL and they were pleased with it.

Be My Love - A Tribute To Mario Lanza [+digital booklet]
Be My Love - A Tribute To Mario Lanza [+digital booklet]

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 22 Jun. 2014
A wonderful cd....if you like mario lanza you will love it, and even if you dont know who mario lanza is, you will still love it. Joseph Calleja is a superb artist....great voice, great man...I recommend it highly

Beethoven: Symphony No.9 'Choral'
Beethoven: Symphony No.9 'Choral'

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Jun. 2014
This is my favourite symphony and my favourite composer so what else could it be but excellent. You must listen to this even if its only the final movement. Its amazing.

Page: 1 | 2