Profile for Angela Illand > Reviews

The Chieftain's Curse
The Chieftain's Curse
Price: 1.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked, 12 Oct 2013
Yes I liked this, it had strong characters and a good storyline. I would recommend the book to romance lovers.

Mist Warrior (Legacy of the Mist Clans Book 1)
Mist Warrior (Legacy of the Mist Clans Book 1)
Price: 1.94

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 12 Oct 2013
I enjoyed the characters and the storyline and thought it was very cleverly and well written. I did find some of it a little confusing as there was so much to take in - the author certainly knows her stuff! I will have to read more of her books so I get used to the intensity of the knowledge in them. Recommended.

Safe Haven
Safe Haven
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautfully written, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Safe Haven (Kindle Edition)
My friend recommended this author to me and I thoroughly enjoyed this book! It's well written and I feel like I know the characters well; I understand and sympathise with their actions and motives because Nicholas Spark's descriptions of them are so clear. I wouldn't normally go for a book that's been made into a big movie or go for this type of story and I wasn't planning on seeing it at the movies but after reading the book, I want to. Highly recommended.

Hail To The King
Hail To The King
Price: 12.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Varied tunes, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Hail To The King (Audio CD)
I first heard 'Hail to the King' on my son's Xbox game (COD?) and it really suited the footage. The album is very good if you take into consideration the variety of the songs. Also a couple are very Metallica inspired with their own individual stamp. Avenged Sevenfold are versatile and heavy and great for listening to in the car! I will buy their other material.

Dead Space (Xbox 360)
Dead Space (Xbox 360)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Dead Space (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
S*** scary. Played a lot of games before, nothing as different as Dead Space...amazing game play, great story line. Highly recommended

Supernatural - Season 7 Complete (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Supernatural - Season 7 Complete (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Jared Padalecki
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it!, 6 Sep 2013
The new threat to mankind is really well CG-ied in this 7th series. It's a different storyline and a coherent one although the ending is a little deja vu...

Supernatural: Fresh Meat
Supernatural: Fresh Meat
Price: 4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars True to the Series, 6 Sep 2013
Again the author has kept the characters true to the TV series so reading the story compliements the show on TV.

Supernatural: Carved in Flesh
Supernatural: Carved in Flesh
Price: 5.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it!, 6 Sep 2013
I love Supernatural the TV programme, so that helps when reading a book about it. I enjoy this book because it didn't digress from the characters and how they would act and react in situations...

WINDSONG
WINDSONG
Offered by roundMediaUK
Price: 2.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 May 2013
This review is from: WINDSONG (Audio CD)
Songs to sing along to...great lyrics and beautiful music. No-one still can match the ' Earth spirit ' he created

Farewell Andromeda
Farewell Andromeda
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Farewell Andromeda (MP3 Download)
All these songs take me back to my younger years when my sister and I used to play our records at full blast and sing along to his wonderful melodies and his clear beautiful singing. The songs still move me today.

Page: 1 | 2