Profile for Aaron Byrne > Reviews

Aaron Byrne

The Walking Dead Vol. 19: March To War
The Walking Dead Vol. 19: March To War

5.0 out of 5 stars Intensity Increases, 1 Mar. 2014
It feels like the slightest hint towards the many events which take place within this volume would not do justice so... at this point anyone who has kept up with the series to this point will continue to be blown over by the sheer tension which has amounted with recent happenings, so buy and enjoy.

PANDORA: End of Days - Zombie Survival Horror Manga Comic Book Graphic Novel
PANDORA: End of Days - Zombie Survival Horror Manga Comic Book Graphic Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars One to follow..., 20 Nov. 2013
This is a great bundle to introduce what I hope to be a consistently engaging and fast-paced piece of art. The art-style is nicely detailed with black and white working just as well as a full colour comic. Story is interesting with some strong characters and plenty of suspense. Overall a brilliant new piece which I look forward to continue reading.

Pocket Mine
Pocket Mine

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade Fun, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Pocket Mine (App)
A nice little game which is quite addictive and stays fresh no matter how long you play it. The upgrade cards keep every play a little different and it plays quick enough to keep your interest.

The Sandman Vol. 5: A Game of You (New Edition) (The Sandman series)
The Sandman Vol. 5: A Game of You (New Edition) (The Sandman series)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Read, 24 Sept. 2013
At first I found the concept of this tale a little odd but as I progressed I became really engrossed in the new world made for this story and all its characters. The entire thing was nicely bittersweet and left me once again looking forward to the next novel.

Locke & Key Vol. 1: Welcome To Lovecraft (Locke & Key Volume)
Locke & Key Vol. 1: Welcome To Lovecraft (Locke & Key Volume)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Introduction, 17 Sept. 2013
Leaves a lot to be explored and sets up an intriguing world with an interesting focus point. Will definitely be following it.

Who Is The Killer (Episode II)
Who Is The Killer (Episode II)

4.0 out of 5 stars I lost...so bad..., 13 Jan. 2013
A nice sequel to the first episode, I lost the game after falling into a number of traps and red herrings but enjoyed the reveal of the motive and the new crime scene investigation mini-game. I am not too much of a fan of the Crossword mini-games because the letters just blur together with my vision and felt that they were a bit too frequent. Apart from this a nice sequel and great news finding episode three has been made available on Kindle store.

Who Is The Killer (Episode III)
Who Is The Killer (Episode III)

4.0 out of 5 stars Merging the Two, 13 Jan. 2013
Another brilliant mystery which had me puzzled down to two options (I'm getting worse at this I swear), a nice mixture of all the word mini-games from the previous episodes and thankfully less Crossword mini-games, I have to make my friend do them cause I am blind when it comes to them. Definitely a series to follow and I will be waiting anxiously for the next episode.