Profile for w2 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good value for money and easy to use, 6 July 2012
This seat is great value for money. There is no need to spend more. The seat is easy to place and remove and it says in place very well when my two year old sits on it. He even surprised me by putting the seat on the toilet himself this morning proving how easy to use it is!

Tool Carrycase
Tool Carrycase
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for two year olds keen on mending!, 18 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Tool Carrycase (Toy)
My two year old son loves these tools and mends his car over and over with them! There is a good selection- screwdriver, spanner, hammer, saw and measure and the tools are very durable with no bits that can be easily broken. The tool box has kept him very entertained - he likes to take it everywhere he goes!

Vilac Pocket Kite
Vilac Pocket Kite
Offered by lesjouetsenbois

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant kite, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Vilac Pocket Kite (Baby Product)
I can only agree with all the other positive reviews of this kite. Brilliant value. Our two year old can hold and fly this kite almost on his own. It flies easily, looks great and is really easy to take out and about. If you are looking for a kite, I would look no further.

Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad  - Black
Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad - Black
Offered by iGADGET_XCHANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great quality, 14 May 2012
If you want to use your iPad as it is and just store away when not in use, this sleeve is perfect. Protects front and back so you can put away in drawer or cupboard when not in use. Very reasonable price and also excellent if you want to take your iPad out and about. Lightweight and great quality product.

Night Monkey, Day Monkey
Night Monkey, Day Monkey
by Lucy Richards

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing bedtime read, 14 May 2012
The rhyme and rhythm of this book make it an ideal bedtime read. Some of the initial pages are pretty difficult to read in dim light though, as it is black ink on dark blue paper. My two year old loves both this and Monkey Puzzle by same author.

Quinny Buzz Parasol Clip - Black
Quinny Buzz Parasol Clip - Black
Offered by Akuababes

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't use in windy conditions!, 18 Mar. 2012
This parasol clip is required when using a parasol with the Quinny, but it comes off very easily if there is any wind or if it is knocked, as there is no way to screw/ fasten it on. When my son was smaller, it was quite difficult - had instances where I was running after the parasol down the road! The parasol can also be quite difficult to position and keep in the same place where you want it, so not a great product.

The Three Little Pigs (Lift-the-flap Fairy Tale)
The Three Little Pigs (Lift-the-flap Fairy Tale)
by Stephen Tucker

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely lift the flap book!, 18 Mar. 2012
My two year old really likes this book - there are lots of exciting flaps which he loves and lots to comment on in the pictures. Many things he could recognise and name as we went along. Great story book.

The Best Wines in the Supermarkets 2012: My Top Wines Selected for Character and Style
by Ned Halley

5.0 out of 5 stars Find some great wines that you would never have spotted!, 17 Mar. 2012
This book is great value and we have found some great supermarket wines that we would never have spotted or chosen without the book's recommendation. We have tended to stick to those rated 8, 9 or 10 and that way we haven't gone far wrong.

Airport (Usborne Sticker Books)
Airport (Usborne Sticker Books)
by Felicity Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for plane, holiday and after!, 7 Mar. 2012
I bought this book to help towards keeping my 2 year old entertained for a 4 hour flight and it is brilliant. He loved it on the plane, when we were on holiday and there were still stickers left! It is a great book and the different scenes and stickers really keep him entertained. He loves planes and cars and there were plenty of plane and car stickers to keep him going. Would definitely recommend.

Annabel Karmel Foodcube Tray
Annabel Karmel Foodcube Tray

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best!, 20 Dec. 2011
I didn't find this tray particularly useful. For starters, it is not that easy to remove the cubes of food once frozen in the tray and it cannot be put in the dishwasher. Many of my friends used normal ice cube trays with much more success and I found the tommee tippee food pots excellentTommee Tippee Food Storage Pots (Colours May Vary), as they are freezer and dishwasher safe.

Page: 1 | 2