Profile for Herpi > Reviews

Content by Herpi

Herpi

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful guide! Every time I travel, 4 July 2014
Very useful guide! Every time I travel, I get the Lonely Planet books. It had all the current information, good suggestions and tips. Made my travel to French Riviera easier without browsing all the info.

Hoya 77mm Pro-1 Digital Circular Polarizing Filter
Hoya 77mm Pro-1 Digital Circular Polarizing Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with them, 4 July 2014
Can't imagine being with a polariser. It's an essential! Every time I buy a new lens, I buy one of these Hoya Pro filters. Very pleased with them.

Cokin P477 77mm TH0.75 Adapter
Cokin P477 77mm TH0.75 Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and does the job, 4 July 2014
Good quality and does the job. I like the idea that I just a buy different adapter for every lens. Very reasonable price.

Cycling-sports 2013 Cannondale Men's Green Short Sleeve Cannondale Cycling Jersey Perspiration Breathable Mountain Clothing Bike Top Summer Riding Clothes(Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars washed it few times already and it still looks like new., 4 July 2014
I have one of these directly from Cannondale website, paid 5 times more for it. Wanted to have 1 more but for less money. It's an imitation but very decent, washed it few times already and it still looks like new.

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Mini Me EDG305 Coffee Capsule Machine - Piano Black
NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Mini Me EDG305 Coffee Capsule Machine - Piano Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 9 Jan 2014
I gave this as a Christmas gift to my best friend and she absolutely loves it! It's small enough, doesn't take too much space in the kitchen, looks cute and does a nice coffee. And I think the price is fantastic! I paid more than double for my Circolo machine and it does the same coffee...

Delonghi 5513214611 Latte Macchiato Thermo Glasses - Pack of 2
Delonghi 5513214611 Latte Macchiato Thermo Glasses - Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses, 9 Jan 2014
Gave these as a gift to my best friend for Christmas and she's very pleased with them. They do keep the latte hot. I was originally planning to buy the Dolce Gusto latte glasses but they were not in stock so I had to find an alternative. There are loads of other cheaper latte glasses but they are bit tall and wouldn't fit in the Dolce Gusto coffee machine so this was the best option. They are very light, look great and do the job well. Glad I bought them!

Philips HQ200/50 Jet Clean Solution with Cool Breeze Scent
Philips HQ200/50 Jet Clean Solution with Cool Breeze Scent

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 9 Jan 2014
Every now and then my husband cleans his Philips shaver in the jet clean system and it does the job very well. And it smells quite nice :-) It lasts a while so it's a good value.

AA Car Essentials 9 LED Torch
AA Car Essentials 9 LED Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and small, 9 Jan 2014
Haven't had much chance to use it but it works well, has a powerful light and it's small enough to keep it in the car or a handbag. Good value.

Konstsmide 2854-000 Merry Christmas Window Silhouette with 20 Clear Bulbs
Konstsmide 2854-000 Merry Christmas Window Silhouette with 20 Clear Bulbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Very festive, 9 Jan 2014
I have 3 other silhouettes from the same company with slightly different design and I love them all in my windows! They last for years and have some spare bulbs and come with suction cups as well. Had exactly the same before which was battery operated and I went through several sets of batteries each Christmas, I prefer this one.

Aurora AS800CD Cross Cut Paper Shredder with 8 Sheet Capacity and Large Waste Bin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 17 Aug 2013
I've only had this for few weeks but I'm loving it. It's my 1st shredder and works perfectly fine. Copes well with 8 sheets of paper (staples), with CDs/DVDs and credit cards as well. It's been running smoothly apart from once when I run through it the provided oily sheet. That blocked it completely, it wouldn't do anything, not even reverse. I was struggling to pull out the oily strips but did manage it in the end and after that everything was running smoothly again. It's inexpensive great looking shredder I would recommend to anyone

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7