Profile for Hayley > Reviews

Milky The Bunny
Milky The Bunny
Offered by mondialtoys

4.0 out of 5 stars First and foremost my 3 year old loves it., 29 Dec. 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Milky The Bunny (Toy)
As already mentioned my daughter who is almost 3 totally loves Milky. She had been asking for him from Santa after catching one TV advert back in September. He has not let her down and has really bought out her loving and nurturing side. I managed to get him for a bargain price and would recommend shopping about as he is not worth paying full price for.

I read a lot of reviews about Milky and one of the positive points I read was that he was cuddly and by no means felt like a robotic toy covered in fur.... disappointingly he does. You can feel the large battery box and most the mechanical workings through his fur and this makes him very difficult to cuddle and carry. His natural position is with his feet up and my daughter can barely get her arms around him. He is a lot smaller than I expected from pictures (I hadn't checked the dimensions) and he is also quite heavy. He was openned on Christmas day and although my daughter is very chilled and gentle looking after her toys by boxing day he looked about a year old as his fur is not fantastic quality and his carrot is also turning green as the orange paint is slowly chipping off.

Now for the noises..... he sounds like a galloping horse when he eats, a screeching horse when he is scared, a growling lion when bored, a tweeting bird when tickled and a purring cat when happy (although in fairness what actual noises could a rabbit make?)

It also seems that once Milky has gone to sleep you have to switch him off then on again to get him to wake up which is confusing as would have thought he would have had a sensor somewhere (if anyone knows of one please let me know). So far we have had no problems with the batteries running out.

However even after all these criticisms the most important thing is my baby girl loves him. He is very very cute (the eyes freak my partner out mind!) and she just cuddles his head!. Milky is a great present for kids albeit a little weird all round.