Profile for Mrs Marcelle Wilkinson > Reviews

Content by Mrs Marcelle W...

Mrs Marcelle Wilkinson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cat Toys Megapack - 1 x Interactive Catnip / Feather Toy On A Stick, 3 x Wicker Bell Balls, 1 x Handmade Mouse Chew Toy - The Best Toy Pack For Cats or Your Kitten! 5 Great Toys / Accessories For Kids to Play With The Cat
Offered by EBJC Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great toy for cats/kittens, 17 Aug 2014
What a great toy for cats/kittens!!! Don't think the pictures do it justice! Natural toys, each ball comes with little streamers behind. Good quality, very happy with this purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2014 9:48 PM BST

Tomy Aqua Fun Bathtime Whirly Washer
Tomy Aqua Fun Bathtime Whirly Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bath toy, 15 April 2014
The kids played with this for hours and hours. Really recommend. Our bath is curved so it did not suck to the side and they lost the clothes pretty quickly, but so good would almost consider buying again if they hadn't grown out of it.

Set of 12 Childrens Plastic Winners Medals
Set of 12 Childrens Plastic Winners Medals
Offered by BlueICe

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic, 15 April 2014
Very cheap, but I suppose you get what you pay for. It was something to hand out for prizes, but felt a little unexciting.

Breaking Bad The Final Season
Breaking Bad The Final Season
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, 15 April 2014
The final of the excellent and gripping breaking bad series, like before it's edge of your seat viewing. I can't decide if I want MR White stopped or not...!

Bolle Kids Amp Ski Goggles - Black Jump, Junior 3-8 Years
Bolle Kids Amp Ski Goggles - Black Jump, Junior 3-8 Years
Offered by Total Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Really quality feel - great goggles, 9 Mar 2014
I bought these for my son for when we go skiing soon, and they really look fantastic. They feel like great quality and he thinks they're really cool. Would recommend these.

Trespass Girls Ameera Ski jacket - White - 3-4
Trespass Girls Ameera Ski jacket - White - 3-4

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, nice ski jacket, 9 Mar 2014
I bought this for my daughter when we go skiing soon, and it looks great. It was the last one in her size so we got a really good deal and can't complain.

Banksy I Am Your Father Kids' T-shirt - Films, TV And Movie Geeky Tshirt - 5-6
Banksy I Am Your Father Kids' T-shirt - Films, TV And Movie Geeky Tshirt - 5-6
Offered by Big Mouth Clothing Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, 9 Mar 2014
My son is really into Star Wars and chose this online himself. He wore it over a long sleeve t-shirt and it came out a little small - may not last to the summer. But nice t-shirt

Junior/child's/kid's pink ski/skiing/snowboarding goggles.
Junior/child's/kid's pink ski/skiing/snowboarding goggles.

2.0 out of 5 stars Was cheap, looks and feels cheap, 9 Mar 2014
I suppose you get what you pay for. Very flimsy, cheap feel to these goggles - almost considering buying another pair for my daughter but I'll see how they are when we go skiing soon.

BLUE SILICONE GEL S LINE CASE COVER FOR IPHONE 4 4S 4G -- 16GB 32GB 64GB -- Including Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth By Connect Zone®
Offered by Connect Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, good cover, 9 Mar 2014
Cant' believe how cheap this cover was to buy, and I've dropped the phone a couple of times and all is well. So I would recommend this cover - get a few and have a different one every day!

32nd® Bumper case cover for Apple iPhone 4 4S + screen protector and cleaning cloth - Red
Offered by 32ndShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, looks good, 9 Mar 2014
This cover is so cheap and it looks good. Haven't dropped the phone yet so can't comment on whether it prevents breakage, but all round how can you argue with the price?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3