Profile for Ernesto Daniel Sigal > Reviews

Content by Ernesto Daniel...

Ernesto Daniel Sigal

Expert Shield - THE Crystal Clear Screen Protector for: Google Nexus 4 (Front and Back) BUY ONE GET ONE FREE *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars The screen protectors are great, can't really complain. The phone is the problem., 27 July 2013
The product is great quality. Can't really complain about it, it looks and feels great quality.

It was impossible to apply, but that is really how it is with screen protectors, I guess this one is as easy as it gets. The curved edges of the nexus made aligning the front one quite difficult, and I believe it will come out eventually, but again, not really the protector's fault. It's the nexus 4 that is actually rubbish.

I bought the screen protector to see if they masked some pretty deep scratches. It didn't. It did cover the light ones perfectly though and it looks great. It will protect the phone from further scratches too.

The front protector is really small due to the curved edges, but it's so good quality that you don't even notice it's there. My only fear is that it is impossible to align the front one correctly and believe it will eventually come off.

Bottomline: It is a really good quality protector for a very poorly designed phone. It is quite pricey. Now I know how it looks on the phone I don't know if it's really worth putting the protector on, but if I were to put another one I'd definitely use this brand.

Jamie Oliver Keep It Simple Speed Peeler (discontinued by manufacturer)
Jamie Oliver Keep It Simple Speed Peeler (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp, easy to clean, sturdy construction. Buy it., 12 Jan 2013
Pros:
-Very very very sharp. Peels anything.
-Frame feels very sturdy.
-Easy to clean.

Cons:
-None so far.

Bottom line:
BUY IT.

Hama Table-Top Tripod with Removable Telescopic Tube
Hama Table-Top Tripod with Removable Telescopic Tube
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality. A little on the heavy/big/bulky side., 12 Jan 2013
Pros:
- The quality seems really amazing.
- Very sturdy, not flimsy
- Great grip

Cons:
- A little heavy for casual users
- A little bulky for casual users
- Not really a con, but to screw your camera you have to spin the whole thing or the camera. Some cheaper models come with a free spining wheel that is the only thing you have to spin. Don't know why this great model doesn't have that.

Bottom Line:
For starters, I'm not a photographer or anything of the sort. I just wanted something to hold my camera when going out or to be able to take self portrait photos.
Since I just use this casually and wanted something to just carry everywhere, this feels kind of on the big side and a little heavy. So if you want something really small and light this is not it.
Anyway, the product is awesome. The quality is so good that I would recommend and buy again despite the minor things I didn't like.

Anker® Astro 5600mAh Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery USB Charger with Built-In Flashlight for iPhone 6 5S 5C 5 4S 4, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3, HTC One, Motorola Droid, MOTO X G, LG Optimus, and most other Phones
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller and lighther than expected. Great packaging and accessories., 12 Jan 2013
Pros:
- Very light, much lighter than expected.
- Very small, much smaller than expected.
- Looks and feels great quality.
- Great variety of accessories, even two cables!

Cons:
- Not really a con, but the thick great quality cable it came with would charge anything I have but not my Sony camera with a really tiny battery. Just tried with a flimsy 50p cable that I had lying around and it worked like a charm. One of those usb cable misteries.

Bottom line:
I was afraid the product would be bulky and weight a ton when carying it. I was pleasantly surprised that it was actually very small and very light. So light that you can't believe it will hold 3 times the charge of your smartphone.
I'll definitely buy another one. I might even try one of the larger ones now that I know how small and light this one is.

Swees@ 0.01g -200g Digital Pocket Mini Gold Weighing Scales
Swees@ 0.01g -200g Digital Pocket Mini Gold Weighing Scales

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value for money, 5 Sep 2012
Pros:
-Feels like GREAT quality
-Very precise
-Very cheap
-Has a transparent flip cover that protects the buttons and the scale

Cons:
-Not really a con, but as some people say, being very precise (0.01) it is not AS exact, usualy weighing the same item results in +-0.03 g. It depends how exact you need it to be, but it seems pretty standard variation for any instrument. Much more than I expected for this price.

Would buy again a million times