Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer (Wales)

Fairy Platinum Original Dishwash Tablets 30 Washes
Fairy Platinum Original Dishwash Tablets 30 Washes

5.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly surprised!, 2 July 2012
I received the tablets as part of the trial for Savvy Circle. I have used a dishwasher for many years and just used whichever tablets were on offer! I tend to buy the better quality ones but buy them when they are on offer. I used the first Fairy Platinum thinking the results would be good but pretty much the same as all the others. However when I first opened the door the whole of the inside of the dishwasher seemed to be sparkling as well as the dishes being super clean. Also the smell while the dishwasher was working was much more pleasant than usual, so much so that my partner commented on it too. The only downside is the price but I have since bought some on offer, and will look out for offers and keep a stock!

TeckNet iPod Nano 7th Generation ANTI-Scratch LCD Screen Protectors (Pack of 6)
TeckNet iPod Nano 7th Generation ANTI-Scratch LCD Screen Protectors (Pack of 6)
Offered by TECKNET
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent screen protectors, 16 Mar 2011
I bought these for my son for his Christmas present ipod. He was very pleased with them, they fit well, were easy to use and don't fall off.

New Classic Games - Abagio
New Classic Games - Abagio

5.0 out of 5 stars Backgammon and more, 17 Jan 2008
This review is from: New Classic Games - Abagio
This game is challenging and fun, similar to backgammon but with the "top frog" you can protect your pieces which adds another dimension to the game. mMy 11 year old son has beaten me every time we've played so far, and I'm sure this wil be a family favourite for many years.