Profile for Uyulala > Reviews

Uyulala

SHOE - 4 Tier Shoe Rack / 12 Pairs - Black
SHOE - 4 Tier Shoe Rack / 12 Pairs - Black
Offered by ONLINEDEALS

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Very plastic though I guess I didn't ..., 24 Feb. 2015
Good product. Very plastic though I guess I didn't expect it not to be. It fits perfectly inside our door and so far so good.

Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to the Comic Book Universe
Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to the Comic Book Universe
by Tim Leong

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 19 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend after hearing about it on a podcast, not knowing what to expect. It was worth the leap of faith! Its presentation is lovely and it satisfies the part of my brain that likes organisation and charts while being about superheroes. Win-win!

Body 2 Body New Ladies 3/4 Harem Baggy Shorts Women Plain Cropped Ali Baba Trouser Pant (L/XL (12-14), Black)
Offered by My Fasion Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but see-through, 15 Jun. 2014
I love the fabric of these pants but hoped I could wear them out or for yoga but if you bend over or look closely all is revealed.

Universal Nut Milk Bag
Universal Nut Milk Bag
Offered by Living Milk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 18 Sept. 2013
Easy to use, easy to clean, easy to dry, easy to store. I have been happily making almond milk since this product arrived and have been happy with the experience.

The Art of Wishing
The Art of Wishing
by Lindsay Ribar

5.0 out of 5 stars Whimsy and Intelligence, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Art of Wishing (Hardcover)
This book is both fun and smart. The author's knowledge of the fantasy genre, exploration of relationships, and love for her characters (not to mention musical theatre!) is refreshing and exciting. I love Margo and Oliver! What a new spin on an old idea. Wishes do come true!