Profile for White Tiger > Reviews

White Tiger

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought in Error, 25 Jun. 2014
Didn't realise these wouldnt play music and that I needed the ones with the headphone jack. Oops. Guess they work ok as chargers though.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 25 Jun. 2014
Okay, and good sound quality but takes ages to charge - unless my kids are just taking it off all the time?!?. Arrived on time.

The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You
The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good As Reviews Promise, 25 Jun. 2014
Loved it and was hooked from the start, couldn't tell which way it was going which is great as some of these types of stories get a bit predictable. Recommend.

Sunwire® iPhone 5 / 5C Premium Neoprene Sports Armband Protective, Shock & Sweat Resistant Case / Cover (PINK)

2.0 out of 5 stars Really cheap looking, 25 Jun. 2014
Can't always use the screen through the plastic and no gap for headphone connection meaning it's really difficult to set your workout going then thread all the wires through.

Storm Bound (The Grim Series)
Storm Bound (The Grim Series)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, 22 May 2014
Did not deliver the promises made in the synopsis. This struggles to be a romance, let alone a steamy one. Far too complex descriptions of places and surroundings which I guess tried to paint a picture, but we really don't need to know every chair, table, pot, shelf, colour of walls in a room, doors to the left, windows right etc... A lot of paranormal ideas mixed together and just really not for me.

Archer's Voice
Archer's Voice

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Archer's Voice (Kindle Edition)
I cannot recommend this enough. What a fantastic book. Heartwarming and heartbreaking all at the same time. Written so well I have re-read twice. A beautiful tale of a voiceless hunk and a woman that saves him. My only critisism is that it didn't need the drama at the end and I felt it was forced into the plot and slightly unbelievable, It would have been great to just have Archer's struggle to find normality and the wonderful journey they took together.

Axel (Corps Security Book 1)
Axel (Corps Security Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cover Picture, 22 May 2014
Don't have a picture of a blond guy with a beard on the front cover if that doesn't match the character in the book!

Destroyed
Destroyed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Destroyed (Kindle Edition)
Loved it. A really different take on the damaged hero genre. Brutal and heartbreaking at times but written very well.

Rebelonging, a New Adult Romance (Unbelonging Book 2)
Rebelonging, a New Adult Romance (Unbelonging Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than Book 1, 22 May 2014
I was in two minds whether to get the next instalement as I'd skipped lots of book 1, but curiosity got the better of me. I actually liked this better, although I still struggled to accept why Chloe put up with the crap from her step mum. Maybe I shouldn't have skipped so much of book 1. It does tie things up neatly, although (Spoiler Alert) I thought the fact Lawton knew Chloe from years ago could have been played up a lot more, it seemed a bit of an after thought but could have been a bigger plot teaser earlier on - again maybe I just missed it.

Captured in Surrender: A MacKenzie Family Novella (1001 Dark Nights)
Captured in Surrender: A MacKenzie Family Novella (1001 Dark Nights)

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but Sweet, 18 Mar. 2014
Loved it, as I do all things Mackenzie, but my was it short and very shallow. I know it's meant to be a quick fix, but a little too simple for me. Summarised as Naya a bounty hunter comes back to town chasing a fugitive, hooks up immediatley with Lane where she left off a year ago, big storm, hint at tragic past, finds fugitive she was following, stays with Lane, HEA. The sex as always is written really well, but with so little time for any build up or suspense it lacked Lillianna's usual impact.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7