Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Content by Lisa

Lisa (LANCASTER, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Skechers Mens Go Walk On The Go Mens Trainers Charcoal/Navy 10
Skechers Mens Go Walk On The Go Mens Trainers Charcoal/Navy 10

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort on the tip of your toes!, 13 Sept. 2014
These shoes/trainers are so comfortable and light that you cannot fail to wonder why doesn't all footwear feel like this! They are flexible and cushioned just fab! Treat your feet!

The Great Gatsby (York Notes for AS & A2)
The Great Gatsby (York Notes for AS & A2)
by Julian Cowley

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 20 May 2014
My daughter used this as a revision aid for her recent AS and she said it was brilliant. It clarified certain things and supported her original understanding so she knew she was on the right track!

Child's Mind: Mindfulness Practices to Help Our Children Be More Focused, Calm, and Relaxed
by Christopher Willard

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not just for kids!, 20 May 2014
This book is awesome. It is he truly inspirational & whilst it's effects when implemented works wonders with children adults would be wise to take on board some of the tactics used to ease their stressful lives. Teacher, practitioner or parent give it a go you've nothing to loose & you won't be disappointed!

Crocs Cap Toe Wedge, Women's Sandals, Black (Black/Black), 9 UK
Crocs Cap Toe Wedge, Women's Sandals, Black (Black/Black), 9 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Crocs fan disappointed!, 20 May 2014
Very narrow fit. Very disappointing as they do look smart! There's nothing else I can think of to further explain my feelings about this item.

NIV Pocket Floral Hardback Bible (Bible Niv)
NIV Pocket Floral Hardback Bible (Bible Niv)
by New International Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes it's a bible but better than the rest!, 20 May 2014
So the contents are the same as every other version but this one's print is clear and makes reading it a pleasure as does the flexibility of the cover.The whole thing - even down to the plastic case it came in - makes this my bible of choice and I have a fair few to choose from!!!

Frozen Free Fall
Frozen Free Fall

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Candy Crush!!, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Frozen Free Fall (App)
Visually it is a much more engaging game from the whole Disney setting & characters to the ice blocks themselves! It's as challenging as Candy Crush but somehow less irritating to me & I think that's down to the aesthetics of the whole game.

BBC Media Player
BBC Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my kindle needed!, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: BBC Media Player (App)
Can't tell you what a huge difference this has made to the enjoyment I get from my kindle! All that tv and radio there for my convenience. Brilliant.

MailOnline Tablet
MailOnline Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: MailOnline Tablet (App)
Great no need for a newsagent - because I don't have the time! It's there when I have the time to read it whatever time that maybe.

The Silence of Our Friends (Kindle Single)
The Silence of Our Friends (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be silent SHOUT, 8 Jan. 2014
This is a very compelling read. It is quick to read in that it is succinct but it's content is shocking. This is recent history and horrifically relevant because of that fact. My only issue with it is that surely EVERYONE should read this and react yet it is only available in e-reader format?

The Last Horsemen [DVD]
The Last Horsemen [DVD]
Offered by outdoorsindoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Tape upgrade!, 13 May 2013
This review is from: The Last Horsemen [DVD] (DVD)
We watched the tv series, we have actually found the "horsemen" in question and they signed our book. I originally bought it on VHS which is now no longer working and so I was glad that this was available. Speedy delivery our collection is complete, certainly end of an era.

Page: 1 | 2