Shop now Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Omnibus > Reviews

Content by Omnibus

Omnibus

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars very convenient and very useful. Good value for money, 27 Jun. 2015
Simple to use, very convenient and very useful. Good value for money. No technical problems experienced to date.

Samsung 4TB D3 Station External Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Samsung 4TB D3 Station External Desktop Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A quiet giant, 11 May 2014
The drive was purchased recently and has worked perfectly ever since. The instructions that came in the package were very clear and all necessary connectors and other wires were found to be in order.

G-Shock GW-2310-1ER Men's Quartz Watch with Grey Dial - Digital Display and Black Resin Strap
Offered by SunnyvaleWheels

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch, delivers everything that it promises, 7 Sept. 2013
After a through search on watches costing up to £100, I concluded that according to reviews (at the critical end of the spectrum) features such as altimeters, temperature readings, compasses and tide projections do not seem to always perform well on wristwatches. Therefore, for my needs I would be happy with a watch that was solar powered and not heavy. This watch in addition includes the possibility of automatically, or even manually, adjusting the date and time by radio-controlled atomic timekeeping. The latter feature is, however, limited to certain geographical areas. So, no luck if you live in South America, Africa, Australia or the Antarctic! Dual time display (31 time zones, 48 cities) can be useful, there are several alarms, a countdown timer and also an hourly time signal. My only negative comment is that the alarm sound is not as loud as I would like. Then again, as this observation partly depends on one's hearing, I cannot complain much about it.

Delivery was quick and the packaging was excellent.

500x Empty Capsul'in Nespresso Compatible Capsule Pods Coffee Catering Bulk Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent solution, 29 Mar. 2013
This is an excellent product, because it gives me the opportunity to blend my own coffee, or buy ready-made coffee and use it with my Nespresso machine. It means that I'm not tied to using Nespresso capsules.

Braun Oral-B Triumph 5000 Five-Mode Power Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide
Braun Oral-B Triumph 5000 Five-Mode Power Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide
Offered by Toothbrush Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, effective cleaning, 8 Dec. 2011
I bought the electric toothbrush after some very expensive dental repair work, because I felt it necessary to "protect" the outlay that I made. The toothbrush has worked quite well so far. I like the fact that I do brush my teeth longer than before, and the toothbrush can easily reach and clean the back teeth in my mouth. Thus my dentist should have no more reason to caution me about improper toothbrushing practices.